Starting the day off on the right foot

It is 4:40 am here, taking my meds, drinking coffee and then doing exercise routines (goal 1000 movements) …

2 Likes

I start my day often by listening to music, here is some music I listened in the 1980s, well over 30 years ago, still good …

hehehe, I know your full name now; after first 5 secs of video.

hehehe

He he, I am a man and she is a woman … but today I got compliments, I rode my bike with one woman (she walked) and then we talked about our ages, I told that I’ll be 50 in this year, she just laughed and said that she thought I was 40 years old, I suppose my exercise routines, meds, vitamins and diet has worked, well I do not go to bars or restaurants etc. and I sleep well.

1 Like

look at you, bud! :relaxed:

I may have told here on the forum, but half a year ago I made some life style changes, I started exercising more, changed my diet (no fat, no cheese, stopped eating pizzas), and stopped having any sexual thoughts and so on and all these changes have resulted good results during this winter, all my T-shirts from the early 1990s fit me well, I feel much more positive, somehow full of energy, I am happy with these results, however still something needs to be done.

2 Likes

stopped eating pizzas

:frowning:

1 Like

haha … yes, no pizzas, no chips, no hamburgers, very little meat, a lot of vegetables, fruits and so on … you can do it too … no Coca Cola, just diet … and so on … but a lot of vitamins and supplements, I have seven different types of vitamins and supplements plus multivit.

2 Likes

did somebody say… pizza?

lol lol lol, I love this gif so freaking much.

1 Like

They make a good couple, a lot of vitamins …healthy :smile:

1 Like

Some people may say that eating steaks is a status symbol, … well I have not had any steaks for many years, I do not eat steaks …

1 Like

I started my day already, it is 4:50 am here, ate my breakfast, took meds, put eye drops, had coffee and did my 1000 exercise movements, slept well last night, went to bed already around 7 pm, slept 9 hours approximately, feeling great … today will be a very sunny day … great bicycle riding …

1 Like

Good morning, @mjseu! It’s after 11pm here. I consider myself an early riser for getting up around 7am almost every day, but you put me to shame! lol.

2 Likes

I thought this was great …