///\\\///\\\///\\\Start Here///\\\///\\\///\\\

OK ,

After A Thread Earlier Today I Have Decided To Try and Start Something That May Be Helpful For New and Old Schizophrenics … ,

As Far As I Am Aware Of Rite Now , Thee Onli Organization That I Am Aware Of For “mental” “illnesses” Is NAMI … ,

Thus Threads Goal Is Going To Be , A “US” , To Be Able To Come Up With A Letter To Our Current President Of The United States To Help Out Those {lyke us} PAST / PRESENT / & / FUTURE , In A Unique and Ever Changing Way To Extend A Hand From Those Who have Been There Before OR Are Currently There Already … ,

and Trying To Fynde A Peaceful Way Out … ,

Be It With Medications & OR , Short Stays In Hospitals & Institutions … ,

Tha Point Of Me Starting Thus Thread Is To Erase An Ongoing Fear Between US & Authoritative Figures In Our Past / Present / & / Possible Future … , & (!!!) , and To Start A Possible Ongoing Contact Between US and Current In Place Mental Health Officials … , PERHAPS A Way To Erase Stigma That Blocks Many Moments , Even years , Of Pure Free Thot Awakening On Either Side Of Tha Psychological Fence … , I Hope Thus Thread Can Be Public and Remain So , To Shed Lite On A Constant Thread Of Confusion and Indifference That Creates A Massive Weight On All Of Our Turning Away Shoulders … ,

So With That Said … , I Welcome ANY Thots That You Think I Am Missing and ANY Thots On How We Can Get Started On Connecting With Mental Health Officials Currently In Place , After We All (on thus forum) Fynde A Way To Collect Etching Of Past teachers AND PERSONAL Thots On Such … , In A Way To Keep New and Old From Falling In Trappings We Have Personally Fell Throo …

Ok With That Said … ,

Lets Do Tha Best We Can … ,

and Any Questions OR Comments Could Lite Thus Thread On Fire So Please , Everyone , Don’t Bite Your Tongue , Jus Keep In Mynde , That We Can Actually Help Some Folks …

2 Likes

can i just say that i love your typing style

2 Likes

Thank You For Tha Compliment bright … ,

Kindly … ,

Thank You . ,

and Jus In Case My Thread Idea Seems To Be An On-growth Of Too Much “responsibility” , Remember That , You Are Stronger Then You Think You Are … ,

Your Thots / Words / Ideas / & / Personal Creativity , Fenced / Walled / & Such , Is NOTHING To Be Ashamed Of OR Even Anything To Feel Guilty About … ,

Your Personal Ideas Have Been Lit Up (by) A Spark OR Perhaps Many Lil Sparks , But YOUR Heart Kept That Fire Alive … ,

So I Shall Say Thus … ,

Mark Thus Thread If Such An Idea Seems Too Much To Bare Right Now … , Cause Lord Knows , Stepping Into Tha Lite After Being Swallowed In Tha Darkness Can Be Slightly Frightening … , But Such As It Is , Onli You Can Lite Up An Ongoing Spark For Future Generations … ,

Be It , With Your Words Here … , and PERHAPS One Day Out There , Such As Our Fellowship With That Carayzee JOHN NASH … ,

So If There Is A Bit Within You That Kinda Lykes Thus idea , Then mark Tha Thread and Come Back To It … , When You Feel Lyke You Got Something To Say …

1 Like

(Thread Idea Introduction Part 2)

Perhaps more funding in researching mental illnesses?

1 Like

That Is An Absolute No Within Thus Thread … ,

I Am Looking For A Positive Connectivity Within Thee Internet , Starting From Here To Reach Out Electronically With Tha Etching Tools We All have Here Personally , Jus As We Are Able To Communicate Here With Each Other Lyke You and I Are … ,

To Reach Out and Open New Doors Of Communication To Advance Darkness (within a victims Personal way) Into Lite … ,

(by) Honest and Thot Provoking Communication …

and ALSO ,

I Would Lyke To Ask “@Notmoses” To Possibly Perhaps Throw Out A “mental” “health” Booklet One That Is , A Very Easy Understandable Starters Guide To Anyone Wishing To Understand Thus Mental Illness ,

AND Notmoses ,

" Personal Thots " ,

As In Your Overall View In Order To Explain Such An Illness To Perhaps A Strange Visitor , Visiting US On Thus Site …

While We Await On @notmoses With His Reply OR Link , I Would Lyke To Share Thus Thread With You All … ,

((( - @- Advice For You -@ - ))) ,

I Created It Originally With Tha Thot It Would Be Helpful To Those Hoping , That There’s Something Beyond Our Non-stop Voyses and OR Hallucinations … ,

As I Was Posting Links and Other Such … ,

I Was Going Throo Injections and Then They gave Me Pills … ,

I Prefer Tha Pills … ,

So Perhaps As You Try To Fynde Ways To Let Go Of Negativity With All That Has Been Shared There … ,

Notice Tha Difference Of What Was Posted As Tha Med Change Occurred … ,

Sadly I Didn’t Talk About It … ,

So Perhaps In Tha Future , In Some Way , We Can All Keep Track Of Our Personal Ways Of Being Medicated , Be It Pills OR Injections and Tha Meds That Are Being Prescribed … ,

If You Would Lyke To Start A Thread On That Info … ,

Please Do , & Share Tha Start Of That Thread Here …

I think they still have something called Shoestring Radio, or something like that this is like a conference call with a certain speaker on a topic, and everyone can join the conference online and type what they want to say. It would scheduled in advance, so you can write it on your calendar, and then you could get help, ask questions, give feedback. What do you think?

Hmm ,

Perhaps Introduce Yourself and Introduce Your Topic and Share Your Thread On That Topic Here , Maybe All In One Jump OR Step … and N E One Else Going Throo That Issue Can Speak Their Ideas Wild Or As Calm As They Feel In That Thread … , and Keep Thus Thread Clean As Possible Leaning Towards An Outreach To Those In Charge …

But I Love Thee Idea Of An Introduction Of A Topic and Tha Thread Link Shared Here …

1 Like

@daze
Possibly As A Formal Introduction To Tha State Of Indifference* Evn With Those In Need Of Assistance Which Can Pathes Into Evn More Serious Aggravations / Moods / & / Implications …

First Example Of Self Explanatory Thread Birthing

1.) Slavery Of Indifference*

Feel Free To Post Your Own Personal Definitions OR Jus Absorb Thine Example … ,

Your Topics Are Free Willed Jus Keep Thus Thread Without Arguing Or Questions and OR Concerns … ,

Comments Perhaps , As To Softly Direct Towards A Better Unique Model Of Individualistic Togetherness In Order To Be More Clear and Direct Itself With Those In Charge …

So … , (Part 2) ,

If One Has A Slightly Different Definition Of Words Such As Delusions OR Evn Schizophrenia Itself , Please Feel Free To Add OR Subtract Your Own PERSONAL Philosophy … As You Add Tha Lynk Rite Here In Thus Thread …

Cutting Throo Tha Dark (Part 2)

Quick Snapshot (Part 3ish)

So Guys n Gals ,

Let’s Get Thus Party Started …

{Numbahs In Order To Be Posted .}

NAMI’s already done this.

Honestly Upset That No One Else Tried To Defend Thus Thread With Your Short Slightly Meaningless Response … ,

Which Is Fine You Don’t Have To Share A Booklet You Personally Approve Of … ,

Not Gonna Lie Tho , I Was Interested In Your Personal View Of Such … ,

Now I Am Glad That You Didn’t Share Your Thots … ,

I Suppose , Ladies and Gentlemen notmoses’ Reaction Is Indifference At It’s Lowest and Finest Point … ,

and One Can Easily See , What Such Can Bring Towards A Dimly Lit Lamp In Tha Back Of A Quiet Slightly Frightening Room … ,

Which Is Nothing At All … ,

So Thank You notmoses For Your Participation … ,

So With That Said I Have A Better Book With For You , Ladies and Gentlemen … ,

Rite Here ,

Now On Tha Subject Of Indifference … ,

Please Mark Thus Thread and Keep Up With How It Could Have Been Helpful To Those Currently Within A Shade Of Blackened Darkness … ,

For Within My Opinion NAMI Has Dropped Tha Ball … ,

I Personally Asked For Help and Tried To Be Helpful On Their Site One Day , Some Short Years Back , and Unlike Here , I WAS SILENCED , With No Rhyme Or Reason … , My Helpful Thots Were Deleted As I Too Was Going Throo Some Negativity … ,

So Please Notice What Has Occurred Here and Perhaps There is STILL A Chance For Thus Thread To Help … ,

Cause I Am Willing To Be One To Sacrifice My T(Y)me In Order To Help Tha Poor and Tha Downtrodden … ,

So Once Again ,

1 Like

Yes, I agree that NAMI isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, for instance what about local groups for talk and therapy and recreation? You have to get a referral to attend. Why red tape?

I think I understand that you are trying to reach people online, and I hope someone will look into my suggestion, maybe even on here, we could have a speaker come and everyone get in on the conference call, but it’s not on your phone, you type out your responses within the group.

You are a truly genuine person @sleepoptimistic, thanks for being here.

Ok Thus Post Is Going To Be Split Into Twos … ,

Thank You For Your Support @daze ,

With That , PERHAPS You and @szadmin Can Go Throo Some Details On Such and Perhaps You Could Come Up With Some Questions Within A Box and Open Up A Thread For Questions From Everybody Else … , Hmm (???)

and ALSO ,

I Have Thus Idea That Perhaps If We See A Comment In Another Thread That Is Supremely Helpful , One Could Send That Individual A Private Message Asking Them If It Is Ok To Share It Publicly In Thus Thread , As A Way To Keep Tha Belief Alive , That What We Are Doing Here Is and Will Always Be Positively Helpful … ,

A Quote From US Within Individuality , Shared Here For Anyone Unable To Scour Throo Each and Every Thread … ,

and Also Keep Tha Persons Voice Unmarked So No One Feels Lyke Thay Can’t Share Their Thots Here …

Ok, yeah, I would want to have a speaker who is either a successful schizophrenic and how they made it and managed their life, or a doctor on the topic, or person who works in suicide prevention. I would say, how about once a month we get a speaker come on our boards, and set up a time that is good for everyone, make it into archives so it can be viewed anytime. What do you think admin?