Sometimes I am so tired of being alone

I have been in celibacy for so many many years, that I hardly remember how it is to be with a woman… what about you?

2 Likes

Yes I need someone sometimes

3 Likes

I am so far from big metropolitan cities, how did I get here, well I was born in the hospital 300 meters from my place … the life can be strange sometimes.

3 Likes

I’ve had a few interludes where I live, but nothing really emotionally satisfying. I want something more than casual sex at this point in my life. After I had sex in these encounters I felt just as alone as I did before.

2 Likes

I do not really want sex only, why would I?, but I would like to have a partner in my life with whom I could share everything … it is so much more than sex.

4 Likes

I feel for you. Just keep improving yourself and becoming the best person you can be and you will find someone. I believe in that advice.

1 Like

Somehow I sometimes feel that I do not really want to find anybody, often I just need somebody to talk with, I have lived alone since 2000, over 17 years, during that time I traveled in many places, lived with my father which was good, because we did nice things together, maybe I do not want to find a woman at all, maybe I am happy just being by myself.

2 Likes

It’s in your DNA to want to be with a woman, it’s human nature to want companionship. Being alone is not easy, but as you said you’ve been able to experience life, travel, spend time with your father, and make the most of the time you have. I sometimes feel like I don’t want anyone either, but I know deep down I do, because it’s part of what makes us human. I’m not going to deny that part of myself. You shouldn’t either. have you tried online dating?

1 Like

No, I have not really tried online dating, actually I do not like dating at all …

1 Like

lol whenever I hear see the word celibate, I think of this:

but yeah, I’ve been single since birth. I have my brother though, so I’m usually okay.

thomas is right, everything will fall into place:

disclaimer: I’ve never read the lyrics before. in fact, this is the first time I’ve ever seen that youtube video. so I’m very offended by the Jamaican thing in it. my mom’s Jamaican.

er… uh… only mjseu can confirm that… right?

of course, you and I have that in our DNA; but not every man has.

dude, share.

just kidding. I know what you mean.

everything you just said + the woman beat me up until high school = my mom

I’m outnumbered most days – even the cat is female.

Sometimes alone sounds appealing.

1 Like

Our home has 2 washrooms. One is property of the Mrs. and the other is the property of the Princess. I’m allowed to use a bush outside. Went to wash my hands yesterday – someone with lady issues left panties soaking in the sink. Less than appetizing to walk in on. And a month’s supply of toilet paper for those two would probably last me three years.

Edit: I should also mention that I am usually ranked last when it comes to access to the TV remote. Le sigh.

:fearful:

2 Likes