Some of my art work, post yours

I need to process my art work before publishing.

Very old and basic paisley pattern on a Norton 850 commando

7 Likes

This is part of a book cover that was never finished.

4 Likes

I already posted this one, sorry if you already saw it. Anyone else been drawing lately?

3 Likes

OMG, you had me at paisley. I keep threatening to have a purple paisely suite tailored for myself. My wife keeps threatening to shoot me if I do. :smiley:

10-96

3 Likes

I’m glad you like it! We went to photoshop and worked the paisley fabric pattern over a green painted motorcycle, and it turned out as such. YET. If you download it and zoom in, you’ll still see a bit of green paint around the moto lettering. Ah well first try.

1 Like

amazing!!

I write

i could post my short play

1 Like

start a forum I’d read it!

1 Like

I’m hoping more people will post their creativity, I really think that should be encouraged-being creative.

Kewl, just found this! Duh, you already posted some of your work! The motorcycle artwork is phenomenal!!!

1 Like

I wanted to apologize about the group home topic comments, valleypenne. I hope I didn’t offend you everyone has their problems, it’s just one of my worst fears to be housed in state run housing again. I hope I didn’t offend you too much by joking and negative opinion. Maybe I need to open up my mind a bit, cause I’ve been there and I still got better lol.

Oh, I get it. I can get very, VERY sad about my son’s past living arrangements, and also his current living situation, because I KNOW it isn’t the best thing for him. It is a constant struggle for families to do what is right for the people they love and somehow keep their own lives going. It is a long and hard learning process. TOMORROW I close on a house that I have purchased that I will make my son’s “home base”. This will give him a place to live where I can provide support, and where he can always come back to - he has been evicted from enough places, due to behaviors stemming from his illness, that I know apartment living is not for him. I live rather remotely, but commute to town for work, so he will live in town near things he can walk to, including college if/when that becomes possible - something he longs to do! I am not willing to give up on providing him the most independent life possible.

1 Like

So, that is my way of saying - apology accepted!

1 Like

I don’t know if this really counts but I’ve posted clip art that I’ve done using Microsoft Word. I’m not very good a drawing using pencil and paper.

You can see my artwork on Instagram and tumblr search ajvetrova

1 Like