So what did u manage to do today?

after getting to bed at 5 o’clock this morning i am v tired and have done nothing today. not a single thing. very ashamed of myself. i may well do something later on but it won’t be much as i am tired. got a chinese takeout for dinner and i’m gonna go to sleep early tonight if i can. roll on tomorrow when i’ll have had some sleep and i can start afresh. xxx

2 Likes

So far, I woke up with a cold and then cried a little about my failed marriage. Just another day.

1 Like

aaahh so sorry ur having a tough day drew. hope tomorrow is better for u. xxx

2 Likes

i managed to pick up the poo and load the dishwasher and turn it on. now i’m going to have a snooze i think.

1 Like

I walked to McDonalds and had a sausage + biscuit. Jamesgirl made me hungry.

1 Like

Bought eight large batches of Banana’s at the grocery store. I bought way too many.

2 Likes

time to make some banana cake! look up the recipie on the web. xxx

1 Like

Took the dogs out, napped until about 2 pm then that’s about it.

1 Like

Do you make banana nut bread? You have to wait till the bananas get real ripe.

Oh, I didn’t see Jaynebeal’s post. Cake is good too.

1 Like

I made a whole meal (turkey soup with noodles) all by myself and didn’t burn one pot or leave the stove on. I made some of the soup with noodles on broth only and my sister managed to eat it and keep it down.

I’m taking a break from cleaning the place up. She keeps trying to help. But I said I would duct tape her to the bed if she didn’t rest.

6 Likes

Wow, congrats J! I’m very proud of you! It also sounds like you’re taking great care of your sis! Keep it up :slight_smile:

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

I took my morning meds–at 4:30PM. My sleep schedule is all mixed up. I’m going to set my alarm for 12:30PM tomorrow. On Tuesday I have to get up at 8:30AM. I’ll have to clean out the cat’s litter box sometime today. And I’ve been feeding the cat throughout the day.

1 Like

i am making chocolate mouse, it is the second time i have done it, it is really nice.
i am watching ’ game of thrones ’ it is quite good.
take care

3 Likes

Have you ever tried dirt cake before? My mom made that when I was a kid.

http://www.cooks.com/recipe/es0n616x/dirt-cake.html

2 Likes

There is even mud cake.

1 Like

no i have not tried those, but thanks , i try and make something different every week.
take care

1 Like

That dirt cake was a very interesting recipe. It also made my mouth water.

1 Like

…I benched 250 today

2 Likes

Congrats on the bench pressing. You motivate me, almost, to work out. I like hearing that you work out so much.

Made a breakfast casserole, drank coffee, went to work till 5, washed my car, picked up meds, picked up something at the sister-in-laws, and now I am making homemade pretzel bites. Can’t wait to dip them in some cheese.

Tomorrow about the same.

1 Like

meds are helping my mood, i was a little productive today. I crawled under the house to have a look at the furnace as it mysteriously stopped working, and then didnt have any trouble calling a repair company up. I made meatloaf and it’s in the oven right now. Oh yeah, and I fed the cats this morning and played some video games.

I been tired all day too, only got a handful of hours. reading about the fuses on a furnace and crawling down to open the monstrosity up was a a lot to do, i feel good about it even though i couldn’t fix it myself.

Jayne, I spend a lot of my time there too, doing nothing. try not to feel too badly about it if you can, it’s not a character flaw but a legitimate hardship that i believe many of us have to deal with. I struggle with feeling guilty for accomplishing nothing a lot, but try not to because when i’m not being oppressed by the mental beast i am not lazy at all and can accomplish some pretty good things, so i know theres a difference between character and illness even though it’s often nearly impossible to see it. I am jealous of your chinese food by the way, what did you order? I hope it was very tasty. I like szechuan chicken or lo mein, or kung pao chicken most of the time.

hope you feel better tomorrow.

3 Likes