So very sick

I’m so sick everything hurts. My chest burns like fire. Even my teeth hurt. I’m drinking neo Citran. I know I shouldn’t but what’s the worst that can happen?

1 Like

Sorry Arlbar…please be careful.

1 Like

What’s neo citran?

I feel terrible right now too.

Ugh, cold season.

It’s a lemon flavoured cold/cough medicine. It’s served hot. Clears the sinuses and helps with chills (has medicinal ingredients like acetominaphen).

Oh, we have one like that, it’s called Thera flu.

Tastes terrible, but it works.

you mean some of of the ingrediants might not jive with your meds? when you say you shouldnt???

i think about that too. I told the psychiatrist about the betablocker i use. according to a creditable web sight there is at least a moderate reaction in some people. my health conditions, 3 of them, are contraindicated for use. yet, here i am taking them about a
month now. i guess i will see what happens??

sooo…i wish you luck and you do the same for me?!?

Yes I’m not supposed to with my meds but I’m so sick i need something. And I figured neo citran is the least bad.

1 Like

That sort of thing hasn’t killed me yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out how one simultaneously comes down with a stomach flu and a head cold at the same time. Sneezing while puking… Bad combo.

2 Likes

hey arlbar you sure you don’t have acid reflux? (didn’t read all comments just the beginning)…that could burn your chest for a bit…I have the same problem but It reduced a bit. there is medicine for that, just be careful how you take it with your current meds~