So, like, um

What’s up? How’s everyone feeling tonight? (Or I guess whatever time it is where you are) what’s got you up?

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like
6 Likes

Why not???

2 Likes

Sleeping never has really been my thing. Well achieving it at least haha. I love to sleep but boy is it hard to get to sleep! My pdoc really doesn’t want to perscribe me sleeping pills unless I absolutely need them. I’m already taking three medications.

Late night munchies

1 Like

I feel confused how are you making that little char that im guessing looks like you… @Wave that gif made my night lol… poor Christopher robin… stuck in that loop forever,

2 Likes

it’s called a bitmoji! It’s an app that you can connect to snapchat and other things and I just learned I can use it on the forum too! So it’s pretty cool.

had sleeping issues till I stopped eating chocolate, caffeine, soda; towards late night

1 Like

adding to @sirBoring list I find it hard to sleep when im staring at an electronic device… I slept all of yesterday and this morning… don’t really know how to correct that… so sleep now before you get this weird narcolepsy thing every third day… I sleep less than normal for 2 days then im falling out on the third day… it sucks… go to sleep lol

2 Likes