((( - ))^^ Slight of Hand ^^(( - )))

Coming out of my shell a bit.

[hides again]

1 Like

haha ,

Ghetto Plate Comes From ARCADE FIRE , One of tha Graytist Bands Within our Currents of Media and Art …

N e Hoo Keep it Cool Yo (!!!) ,

and Thanks in Advance … … …

Some of the things I’m studying under currently. These I think are pretty big. As for insightful quotes I’ll have to peer into another website which I don’t want to at this moment (paranoia).

Jesus said, “If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels…” [Gospel of Thomas]
“But I have said that whoever among you becomes a child will recognize the (Father’s) kingdom”
“If they ask you, ‘What is the evidence of your Father in you?’ say to them, ‘It is motion and rest.’”
“For this reason I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness.”

“Don’t give what is holy to dogs,…”

[Gospel of Mary]
“That is why the Good came into your midst, to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root.”
“I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit? The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is […]”

These ideas aren’t necessarily new either and have existed since Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato.

Wow I feel a relief as if I just took a s__t.

Uno Memento @genbu ,

Wanna Add ,

@Brehappyyy & @anon31257746 into tha Quotish Mixes … ,

Guys and (OR) Gals and (OR) Guys and Gals … ,

You Are Completely Welcomed Here to Sift Throo Your Own Self Helping Help Self For Others , Out there Within tha Umbrella of Darkness With Quotes You Admire (OR) Such that Has Have Helped ,

(OR) Evn Something You Fynde Tonite Within Curiosity … ,

Blame @genbu Naught Me

: )

(and Genbu imma Get Some Foodish Yum Yum’s and return to try and throw into your mix)

“stats” ,

Odd Yo … ,

Slightly Odd … ,

Get Back to Work (!!!)

Socrates - An honest man is always a child.
Plato - We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Socrates - I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know.
Rumi - Love is the bridge between you and everything.

Huh… I can’t find this one particular quote from Socrates but he states something about our acquisition of knowledge in the future should be of the Divine.

() Un-ending of Sorts ()

============================================
Creation - Birth - Death - An Order of Chaos (perhaps)

" Arise and Walk " - Jesus Christ

" A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end - and if you put several circles over each other, then you get a spiral " - Tool (vocalist)

=============================================================================
(working on it) - (TBC) - (working on it)

Ah yes Tool … such great Thought behind their lyrics…

Video Game hint [haha]

Phase (1)

Creation - Birth - Chaos - Death - Start of New Breath (A Perfect Circle)

==============================================================
(hmm) (?) (hmm)

Then Onto Phase (2) … … …

==============================================================================
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZXJLQntCP0

Did you read that particular link I share about Reality? The dialogue between Socrates and Diotima?

I didn’t understand it much from the first several readings but Plenum is also a big word. This should make known more the connection between all.

Plenum -
4. the whole of space regarded as being filled with matter (opposed to vacuum ).

Ah almost time for me to close up shop. Ta ta

Blessings

Missed it (OR) Something … ,

e(Y)e’m in tha Clouds , Soon as e(Y)e Can , e(Y)e’ll Spin Throo … ,

Yep Yep ,

Be Cool ,

Drop Out of School .

Here is one of the quotes from that website I visit at times:

“The ‘invisible world’ is at all times, at various places, interpenetrating ordinary reality. Things which we take to be inexplicable are in fact due to this intervention. People do not recognize the participation of this ‘world’ in our own, because they believe that they know the real cause of events. They do not. . . It is only when you can hold in your mind the possibility of another dimension sometimes impinging upon the ordinary experiences that this dimension can become available to you.” Idries Shah, The Sufis

But I wanted to add this one from Aldous Huxley which is my favorite quote from him:
Aldous Huxley - Science has proved nothing.

Mind >>> All
Excerpt from Evolution’s End, by Joseph C. Pearce, “What Scientists will have to realize is that no matter how small particles become the Mind was only looking at itself.” (Just going by my memory of what was written in the book so I guess I could be paraphrasing that.)
Placebo Effect… Placebo Effect… Placebo Effect…

Thoughts are not words. Words only convey the meaning of the thoughts themselves.
Just because you can formulate a question does not mean that the question has an answer.
Just because an answer can be yielded from a question does not mean the answer has finality or reality.

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you? Corinthians 3:16

The great artist and thinker are the simplifiers. - Henri Frederic Amiel

The old ones favor is fickle. Dwell not on the why but rather focus on the intended lesson and the new options it opens up. Stand up and be recognized make them feel your fire.

1 Like

Ello Once Again @genbu … ,

As of Rite Now e(Y)e’m Swimming With Sharks … ,

Gonna Jump Into a Swimming Pool For a Sec … ,

and Simplistically Enjoi tha Bubbling Currents of tha Deep End … ,

N e Hoo … ,

Thanks Fo tha Reply … ,

e(Y)e Shall Return (!!!)

“Slight of hand
and twist of fate,
On a bed of nails
she makes me wait.