((( - ))^^ Slight of Hand ^^(( - )))

Original Sin =

Original Personal Spiritual Question = Why is it Allowed to Happen .

==============================================================================

So One Wonders as Something Horrifically Terrible Happens to them , Be it Emotionally , Spiritually , Physically and Such and So Forth … , Perhaps tha Glittering Spark of Paranoia … , Something Sickening Happened to You and After that Episode of Inkling Drip Drip Drip of Metaphorical Blood , You Sit Quietly Alone , and Look Up into tha Beautiful Nite Skye and Wonder Systematically of Your Past Domino Effect of Creature Disease , Stabbed Deeply into Your Aura and Such … … … ,

You Cry Silently and Ask What Feels As Nothingness Now , You Ask into tha Dark … ,

WHY WAS THAT ALLOWED TO HAPPEN ?

and Perhaps One Will Try and Study tha Etching of “ORIGINAL SIN” … ,

and As One Studies Such a Broad Question of Little Mercy , Perhaps ,

Will Have an Answer (OR) Perhaps Be Closer to Such .

(Your replies matter here) - (TBC) - (Perhaps)

I think the Will breathed itself into us in order to realize itself. Maybe it was already planning to restore everything to the Eternal, but some other consciousness intervened and is preventing it. Perhaps the increasing of suffering is Nature’s Way to push us to claim Paradise. But Paradise is a “pair of dice”… a gamble.

Something like that is going through my head and that’s easiest way for me to convey it.

Hmm ,

e(Y)e’m Currently Within a Different Forest Right Now , So e(Y)e Can’t Reply With an Extension You Would be Able to Be Thankful For Right Now , but Thanks For Your Reply … ,

Also if You Fynde Yourself in a Better Perhaps Even More Simplistic Vibe to Express Such of What
e(Y)e’m Holding Out Here , and (OR) What You Are Expressing With Your Own , That and Such is Welcomed Here … ,

Have a Great Evening / Noon / Mourning / (OR) / Nite (!!!)

You write so much like my husband… I wonder why?

Hopefully it’s Naught Because He Stalks thus Website Trying to Impress Stranger Ladies and Such on Other Sorta Sayme Websites … ,

Slightly Worn Out Because of Such Behavior , as Egotistical as that Sounds e(Y)e Can Assure You , it’s Coming From a Place of an Emotional / Spiritual Slaughter of Sorts … ,

Side Tracked tha Thread , (not you me) ,

but Whatcha Thots of Such that Has Been Etched Within thus Thread , e(Y)e L.O.V.E. Opinions , and tha Further From a Civilization Shackled and Chained Within Bondage of Wanting More and More , (yes I see thee irony of my question and that , that chases such) , but Any Thot on Either My Posts (OR) @genbu 's Posts (OR) Both (!) , Would Please me thus Day .

I’d like to throw in a little help from the Eastern Master Lao Tzu in the mix: “Those who understand Higher Wisdom do not speak ordinarily. Those who speak ordinarily cannot grasp Higher Wisdom.” (forget exact phrase but whatever)

It’s not :wink: I just think you both had been on similar spiritual journeys at some point in time, it’s rare that he breaks out in this style of communication though.

A Quote From Lao Tzu

==============================================================================
Hello Once Again @genbu ,

e(Y)e’m Curious … ,

Do You have a 100 Dollar Ghetto Plate With more Insightful Quotes (???) , For if You Do , Feel Free to Organize them Here (OR) Within Your Own New Thread and (when I get my head sewn together) e(Y)e Shall Try to Sift Throo Them and Fynde a Waye to Connect Such with My Original Sin Confusion … ,

A Sorta Reverse Branching to tha Root of Spirituality … … …

That Wink Will Be tha Death of Me .

Haha I love that…

I can try to find some and place them here. For now my grasp on “Truth” is that all other knowledge is a branching away from the root and any such thing after that is only distorted perceptions/beliefs about what it is.

A turtle peers into the mist… :blush:

Coming out of my shell a bit.

[hides again]

1 Like

haha ,

Ghetto Plate Comes From ARCADE FIRE , One of tha Graytist Bands Within our Currents of Media and Art …

N e Hoo Keep it Cool Yo (!!!) ,

and Thanks in Advance … … …

Some of the things I’m studying under currently. These I think are pretty big. As for insightful quotes I’ll have to peer into another website which I don’t want to at this moment (paranoia).

Jesus said, “If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels…” [Gospel of Thomas]
“But I have said that whoever among you becomes a child will recognize the (Father’s) kingdom”
“If they ask you, ‘What is the evidence of your Father in you?’ say to them, ‘It is motion and rest.’”
“For this reason I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness.”

“Don’t give what is holy to dogs,…”

[Gospel of Mary]
“That is why the Good came into your midst, to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root.”
“I said to Him, Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it, through the soul or through the spirit? The Savior answered and said, He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind that is between the two that is what sees the vision and it is […]”

These ideas aren’t necessarily new either and have existed since Socrates, Aristotle, and Plato.

Wow I feel a relief as if I just took a s__t.

Uno Memento @genbu ,

Wanna Add ,

@Brehappyyy & @anon31257746 into tha Quotish Mixes … ,

Guys and (OR) Gals and (OR) Guys and Gals … ,

You Are Completely Welcomed Here to Sift Throo Your Own Self Helping Help Self For Others , Out there Within tha Umbrella of Darkness With Quotes You Admire (OR) Such that Has Have Helped ,

(OR) Evn Something You Fynde Tonite Within Curiosity … ,

Blame @genbu Naught Me

: )

(and Genbu imma Get Some Foodish Yum Yum’s and return to try and throw into your mix)

“stats” ,

Odd Yo … ,

Slightly Odd … ,

Get Back to Work (!!!)

Socrates - An honest man is always a child.
Plato - We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
Socrates - I appear to be wiser than he, because I do not fancy I know what I do not know.
Rumi - Love is the bridge between you and everything.

Huh… I can’t find this one particular quote from Socrates but he states something about our acquisition of knowledge in the future should be of the Divine.

() Un-ending of Sorts ()

============================================
Creation - Birth - Death - An Order of Chaos (perhaps)

" Arise and Walk " - Jesus Christ

" A circle is the reflection of eternity. It has no beginning and it has no end - and if you put several circles over each other, then you get a spiral " - Tool (vocalist)

=============================================================================
(working on it) - (TBC) - (working on it)