Sketchtober

Ur really talented!

why don’t you sell these? I bet they would sell really well if given the opportunity?

Im actually not on meds, even though I probably should be. But tbh its hardly anything driving me or motivating me… at this point drawing is all I know how to do :confused: I’ve seen some of your work, and you’re very gifted especially your portraits. If you’re having trouble starting back up, my suggestion would be to start small and slowly make your way back into it. I know when I was medicated I worked clearer but had trouble thinking of creative things, a solution to this would probably be hyperrealism, which I know you’re capable of.

2 Likes

I just bought a studio today at the local art center, maybe things like these will start to sell.

3 Likes

Day 8

Day 9

“Pride” day 1

7 Likes

Day 10

“Pride” day 2

7 Likes

You are an amazing artist. Never give it up.

Day 11

Idk

Day 11

I ended up destroying pride due to frustration so I started on this today

11 Likes

I liked Pride. I’m sad to hear it’s gone now.

Day 13

All these ink drawings are starting to bore me, so today I took back out my oil paints and am working on a cityscape. Tomorrow I’ll finish the martin luther king drawing, but then im going to spend the next few days finishing this painting.

13 Likes

10 Likes

wow! amazing work!

1 Like

Fantastic work! You’ve inspired me.

It’s a shame about Pride, I really liked where it was going.
You are truly a very talented artist!

1 Like

Thanks, this is one of the goals I aim for everytime.

I added to this one and also framed it

I brought this painting back and finished it… Maybe

9 Likes

Day 16

8 Likes

I would love to have one of ur urban paintings hanging in my apartment. Very impressed

1 Like

I hope you are trying to sell your paintings? very professional !

Last week I talked with the guy who runs the gallery at my art studio, and he was also happy with my work and said he would give me a chance to guest appear in a show come February. That’s plenty of time for me to keep working on my cityscapes, because that’s going to be my thing to atleast start out. I’ll keep pushing to get better and better and hopefully this will be a start to something more.

5 Likes