Should I stop one of my APs (seroquel) in an attempt to improve my negative symptoms? Poll

• Quit/reduce med (still stay on a depot though)
  • Stay on med
  • Add an ADHD med

0 voters

I don’t think so. Psychotherapy may help with negative symptoms. Just meds or absence of meds won’t do any miracle.

1 Like

Why do u think so if u have a lot of positive symptoms keep it up…i have manageble positive symptoms i have mostely negative and cognitive symptoms. .

1 Like

This is my dilemma day and night. To take the antipsychotics or not to take the antipsychotics.
They suck so damn bad I can’t tell if it’s me that feels this way or the medication doing it to me.

1 Like

Please don’t do anything without talking to your doctor first.

1 Like

I agree with @anon9798425. Definitely talk to your pdoc before you decide to reduce or stop taking any of your meds.

1 Like

I picked go off it but stay on the depot. But don’t do it without talking it over with your pdoc first. Which I know you will anyway!

1 Like

Thanks for the replies folks. Won’t change any meds without speaking to my doc. And even then it would be a slow reduction.

Well today I managed to meet up with a friend then have a shower - so I suppose that kinda means I can do some of the stuff I find hard.

My biggest problem is real bad concentration. Can’t focus on tv at all. So easily distracted. If I could treat this I would be happier.

Any ideas? Provigil?