Should I buy this puppy? 🐶

He is available to buy from the owner. I wish I can adopt but adoption dogs are very big unfortunately and the small ones are too old :frowning:

This puppy is available to buy. The only reason not to get him is I have a hard time waking up some days. Not sure about that. What is your opinion?

13 Likes

I like him! If I recall you work from home. Might be good company.

2 Likes

If you are able to look after the pup, then why not.
Is he part Dachshund? He is adorable! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg yes! That is such a cute wee puppy

2 Likes

He kinda looks like you in the face, it would be adorable to see him around with you in selfies and what not.

2 Likes

If you can’t get up early enough, expect to find stains on the carpet of you know what!

Will you have to train the puppy?

2 Likes

Thank you everybody. Since adopting my cat :cat: I am already much less lonely and having fun too petting her and talking to her. A dog addition will also make me go out more, walk and also I am in a better place right now.

I can train him for sure. Dachshund is the small breed dog I like the most.

Not sure about the early mornings because I feel so drowsy sometimes because of medication. :worried:

5 Likes

:upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face: thank you @anon1571434

1 Like

You’re Welcome~ ♫

1 Like

My dog skip says yes you should get him but only if you feel able give the care a dog needs. I agree with him because well is one smart dog

3 Likes

I think you should take him home with you.

2 Likes

Forget this puppy…get urself a teacup yorkie…they are small in size …fits in ur appartement…

4 Likes

Do you think your cat will be OK with a new canine addition?

2 Likes

Yeah, get him and name him “Stay”.

Then you can freak him out when he’s running free in the park

“Come here, Stay. Come here, Stay. Come here, Stay.”

8 Likes

What make is he?

2 Likes

Lol hes adorable…

2 Likes

you better buy him before I do - omg he’s so cute.

3 Likes

Having a pet like a dog is really good for your MH.

I miss my dog, but I’m not allowed a new one in my flat!

2 Likes

you gotta remember tthat this dog needs walking every day, so you got to be responsible

3 Likes

yes I think she should be fine. She was with a breeder before and is a very calm cat.

I think I will of course take precautions and take time to introduce them under supervision etc.

I did not get the puppy yet though… there is another yorkie for sale. I read doxies are very stubborn, maybe we will be a good match but I am taking time to make the right decision :slight_smile:

1 Like