Shadow people. Who else sees them?

Makes us a target for them…I edited the above post the blood is more common than you think…ghengis blood is in 25% of the world pop…

1 Like

my rh negative needed like a host blood type, my dad o positive,

that’s a weird combination, so Ive been reading.

2 Likes

*mother

1 Like

Yes, I’ve definitely seen them before. I think I still do when I hallucinate.

Rather than shadow people I used to see smoke people.

They would sometimes move around if I was moving in my home. They didn’t really freak me out persay but they have been gone for years now.

2 Likes

Forgive me for this but when i was in the hospital 18 years ago i asked the black nurse if she saw black demons walking around and im not sure if she got mad because i sounded scary or racist… Im not always on point apparently

3 Likes

ummm, I’ve heard this debate before over the use of the word ‘black’

in poems or stories, if used in a negative way, maybe ‘dark’ would be better??

1 Like

Yea I use shadow to describe them they are darkness incarnate…not black…lol

It was probly my paranoia

1 Like

Yeah i was 21 and realized i needed to be more considerate as i agedaged. Maybe others recognized it younger than i

1 Like

It goes back to stone age…fear of the darkness…luckily the gods gifted us with fire and the full moon…but I agree with time comes grace…

1 Like

Oh yea their not actually shadows…I’ve seen them uncloak…its worse I have PTSD from seeing their true form…its hauntingly scary…

1 Like

Wow that sounds awful. Sorry you had to see that.

1 Like

They are armored in alien bones…

When you tell people that you see shadow people in the at night, and they just say, "Oh, who doesn’t. Don’t worry, that’s normal."
I don’t think they get it…

1 Like

Oh wow, that sounds frightening!

No they have no idea what the real boogie man is like

No, not at all. If they had seen half the things I have, they would go mad, as well.

1 Like

Lol along as your delightfully mad and laugh at it all…it gets better…let them touch you…then you will know that arnt evil just scary as ■■■■…they showed me the end of the universe…I cried…then the big bang happens again…I was happy then I was back in my body…they want to recruit me…but I deny them my soul…so the put all my past lives memories into my brain…now I’m lost…

1 Like

Yes, laughing helps.
I used to try to talk to them, but they never speak. They never touch me, either. Just stand there, or move around and whatnot.
I used think they were guardians, but they are so frightening, and if I see their faces it’s much more horrific than anything my I could have ever imagined.
Your experience sounds so scary. Sorry you had to through that.