7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

I need to go bevel this pipe but I can’t make myself get up

I just joined audible Amazon. I’m listening to “Anne of green gables”. One of my childhood favorites. It’s very relaxing.

Nobody to talk to - childhood revisted

Someone to talk to but nobody to relate to - Edgy Teen Years

This is the story of my life

to be honest it has been easier for me to survive today.
I exercised for the first time after a week off from exercising due to feeling too bad to exercise.
And I had less moments of weakness.
Today was more livable and I’m grateful for that.

1 Like

What do Mom’s do when their kids get home?

Thank you for replying, IndustrialLad. Certainly, goals like losing weight are doable but challenging. It also sounds great/healthy that you are looking to make a friend or two. Some friendship will improve your outlook. What are your current interests? As for romantic relationships, that sounds possible, too. Would you consider online dating? Just a suggestion… Don’t let your looks concern you. I’ve seen your selfie on this site. You are attractive. Hygiene and personality are BIG factors. Also, you don’t have to mention right away you have a psychotic disorder. They might have a psychotic disorder, too. Is there any where in your area suitable for some light volunteer work?

Regarding being cheerful, I hear you, but maybe you would feel more genuinely cheerful if you lost some weight. I say that because if I lost some weight I would smile more. Back issues are another thing though, that’s a tough one - very sorry for this. Do you think your back will improve when you lose some weight?

Being a custodian is a good idea, if it wouldn’t aggravate your back and is not too far away. Living in a rural area presents a different set of problems. I hope you can work out the transportation issues. Can you pay someone to drive you? Would that make sense?

2 Likes

Make food. Drive everywhere.

1 Like

Sounds like I didn’t miss anything.

@anon1571434 I am frustrated by my past because it was the preliminary stages of schizophrenia and it affected me.
I would do things differently even if I still had this preliminary schizophrenia.
However, I try not to think of the past as it’s not productive.
And I would suggest the same to you.
As of now we have no time machine that might allow us to redo our past- so there’s no point thinking about it.

@Chess24 I know you’re trying to help, but what you’re saying isn’t getting there. I have nothing else to think about.

@anon1571434 that you have nothing to think about is not good.
Are you capable of reading?
If yes you might read something interesting and think about that.

No. How bout that? (trying not to be mean i swear -im sorry])

This thing frickin read my mind

OK @anon1571434, go your own way.
I love you dearly, anyhow.

1 Like

Why is the price of gasoline not a whole number? I’m going to put 10 gallons in the gas tank and demand my 1 cent change !!

1 Like

thank you, or maybe not?

im a very aggro appearing person but i swear im nice

I like your new Día de Muertos avatar.

1 Like

Thank you! @anon54386108 I really appreciate you saying that! (for real)

1 Like

I should have worn a scarf this morning, it’s a bit cold out and will be colder at the market.

Is that a high functioning cat ?

1 Like