7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

Good morning everyone, approaching 8 a.m. here, having my coffee and cigarettes. I’m going to get some things done today, have to tell myself that.

1 Like

I’ve been in contact with Firemonkey. He says he’s torn between the feeling that he’s been wronged and he would feel insecure if he returns to the forum again, and his need to use the forum. He hasn’t yet decided to completely quit the forum after the 14-day ban expires.

3 Likes

He shouldnt quit…we need him dearly… Andrey can u convince him to join forum after his ban expires… take care positive guy … Andrey is now fully positive. .

2 Likes

Uhh…

We’ll see

sometimes i wonder (and my doctor has said possibly) that im schizoaffective instead of schizophrenic, my mood swings arent super pronounced but i have days i get, i guess what i would call hypomanic, where im bouncy and energetic and cant sleep and have no appetite or need for food and can go for hours and hours and cant sit still and then times when i get so lowly depressed and sad, though its not super often

1 Like

Selena (not Gomez) is on the front of Google today.

2 Likes

I get these weird impulses/urges to go out constantly. It’s probably because my place is so small and the medication gives me mild akathisia. It’s super annoying though.

1 Like

I dont like being in public places for very long.

it seems like every tuesday morning when i get off work (i dont work tuesday night or wednesday night, so monday night/tuesday morning is my friday) im so wired. I dont sleep, i dont wanna sleep, i wanna run and clean and cook and do everything and accomplish everything and cant stop fidgeting and moving around and making noise

1 Like

The good news is, I only saw one turkey on my walk/jog this morning.

The bad news is, I’m developing some sort of turkey phobia.

8 Likes

Well, I have a phobia of pelicans … no joke (although I admit is is funny).

On a side note, all this business in Iraq with the Kurdish independence is making me think of Depeche Mode because they keep mentioning something that sounds very similar to depeche mode to describe something political.

It’s not a bad thing, I love love love Depeche Mode.

4 Likes

Depeche Mode is awesome,

And pelicans are terrifying,

Those long beaks look like a stabbing utensil.

2 Likes

Frequent ■■■■■■■ flyers.ive never been on an airplane.

1 Like

I am having a bad day. I will leave for yoga in an hour but I did not even do my cleaning.

I have some work today.

2 Likes

@roxanna sorry you are having a hard time.
@mermaid1 sorry you are having a bad day.

2 Likes

Depeche Mode was one of the first bands associated with the Darkwave tag. I think Darkwave is pretty cool.

I used to sing “enjoy the silence” all the time. But it’s that thing where your voice sounds so much better until you hear it recorded.

1 Like

Me too ! Even getting a coffee is a big deal for Depeche Mode :

2 Likes

IT’s funny you should bring that up actually because after the other morning when I became slightly obsessive about Tears for Fears Head Over Heels, I got to wondering, I wonder what coffee they drank when they were filming that clip?

1 Like

:ghost: Spooky ! :grinning: :ghost:

2 Likes

Lol I AM Martin Gore in this video.

1 Like