7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

Thanks. Not everything is paranoia. People do harass others. If he continues to scream at me through my ceiling i will turn him in to property management. Trying to record him in a bit

Clonazepam is a good thing.

Season changes make me nervous.

2 Likes

I’m such a terrible person . I told my mum that I want to take an overdose or jump out of my window or some ■■■■ like that, then I sat laughing about it for like 5 minutes.

This is funny to me now. The thought of doing those things to myself. Ha ha ha ha.
She doesn’t find it funny though… her face turned white.

I read something today that said people become bullies because they socially lack the “ABC’s” - Acceptance, Belonging, and Control as well as meaning.

So I thought about that for awhile, assuming I had them already from either myself or someone else. And you know what? I feel as if I am confronting my demons. As if I am erasing all the bad things in my life and I feel great!

does a little dance

1 Like

Hey.

We love you. You don’t have to say stupid things to get that from us. We love you anyways and always :heart:

1 Like

:heart:

I don’t want to do those things to get loved.

It is the only way I can lose contact with the people in my head who say they can only leave if I do something like that.
And secretly, it’s to show my mental health team that their treatment plans aren’t ■■■■■■■ working. (Not swearing at You, but at them lol).

1 Like

People think I am irresponsible and selfish when I do these things.

Am I really though? For just wanting some peace and quiet???

1 Like

It sounds like a lot to deal with and to people who don’t know - might not understand it. I appreciate that you don’t want to do these things though. It shows me how much you’re really struggling and how much you really care <3 I’ll try to help you but there is only so much I can do from another country.

1 Like

If that’s okay with you that is (to help)

1 Like

I fell asleep at around 11:30pm… woke up 3 hours later feeling wide awake. Wtf is this?? Now I’ve been awake for nearly an hour.
Comfort eating has always been my main coping mechanism but now I feel sick all the time so I can’t.
Even now I have painful indigestion from just eating a normal amount of food yesterday.

But the doctors say I’m fine. Idk what to do :frowning:

Are you stressed out by something, like things youve mentioned? Anxiety? I get sick to my stomach because of anxiety

Well I might be able to help you figure that out. Would it be okay with you to discuss this in a private chat so that people don’t distract if they want to get involved?

Im stressed because nothing is making me feel better. I think I’m improving but then I relapse over and over again.

Anxiety sucks… are you on any meds for it?

1 Like

Yes that would be okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry. Didn’t mean to be rude :grimacing:

Yeah clonazepam. My enviroment is causing some of it.maybe you can get a therapist and talk it out for some suggestions. I feel like nothing is getting better either. I have tiny moments of happiness then bleh…

1 Like

No youre fine. Im off kilter today

1 Like

I still like you. I don’t mind if you speak with Jess. I just wanted our conversation to be private for particular reasons.

1 Like

Im sorry arturo. I didnt realize that.

1 Like