7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

I’ve never heard of that, but it sounds good.

1 Like

I love you @mermaid1 more than anything else in the world.

1 Like

I did not try it yet. I will have one later tonight :yum:

1 Like

Je t’aime @Chess24 :kissing_heart::rofl:

1 Like

Im not being paranoid,but the guy upstairs follows me from room to room in his apt. I dont know if he can hear through the concrete between us.

3 Likes

Rick (From Rick and Morty) - “Let’s get riggedy riggedy WRECKED SON!!!” hahaha

No not on a Monday night but this weekend for sure!

1 Like

That makes me think of someone and how I just realized that I didn’t know how bad it was when I first met them. I wonder about contacting them but then maybe my presence will just make things worse :confused:

Hope it works out for you, if you decide to contact them, either way, peace be with you, @anon1571434.

1 Like

My eyelid won’t stop twitching all day and it’s driving me crazy.

When stuff like that happens so you ever wonder if it’s a side effect of the technology people use, like the frequency of or radio waves or whatever that people use to make you think things?

Have you recently had a med change? I had eyelid twitches when I first started Haldol, but they went away.

Nope. Been in haldol for years. But it is haldol and yours was haldol… Coincidence?

I probably won’t. I am not the one to help this person. I can only hope they find the person(s) who help them before they die.

I really hope they don’t but there is nothing I can do.

I had chest pains on haldol.

I wish the people upstairs would move out.spies

I’m feeling painfully bored and lonely, but I have nothing interesting to add to any of these threads …

1 Like

I still like you

1 Like

Thanks, @anon1571434. I wish I still had at least one tv and dvd player, that would be something to do. I have a few movies on my computer, as well as some tv shows. I’ve watched them all so many times, though … sigh.

1 Like

I have horrible anxiety :confused:

I am waiting to start an online webinar with a business consultant in 5 minutes. I hope it is worthwhile.

1 Like