7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

Right!

I think that’s super manageable.

You’ll do great.

I thought about nursing school, but with all the drama my friend has had in medical school, its probably not for me. Also, I don’t really care about other people, and that’s pretty important if you want to be a nurse.

Really I want a job that I can practice anywhere and make tons of money consistently.

Is that so much to ask?

:grin:

3 Likes

Haha.

You can go into computers/IT. :slight_smile:

That’s what I’m doing.

But thank you. I’m pretty nervous about it all. I’m still waiting for my book stipend :persevere:

If I don’t get it tomorrow morning, time to bug the VA again!

2 Likes

I thought that effing writing for a living was going to be that job!

Ends up creative writing is less than super profitable. You can write soul crushingly boring stuff to make money, but I only have so much soul left. I had a good thing going with this one organization, but it all went to sh1t recently.

Anyway, don’t be so nervous, if it doesn’t come in, you’ll just have to call again, and that’s not so bad.

I love bothering people, its one of the few things I enjoy and excell at.

Maybe after all this, you’ll be good at bothering people too.

See? College can teach practical life skills…

1 Like

5 Likes

Im so sick i cant even see the future. I feel stuck. God i hope abilify and lexapro work.

Stay strong, Roxanna! Things will improve. Eventually, your meds will work better. Pls keep working with your pdoc.

3 Likes

I hope so. Havent felt good in three weeks.

1 Like

My dad is watching 60 minutes on television and I am accompanying him. Usually he watches 60 minutes the news presentation every sunday. I watch it with him from time to time.

2 Likes

Deleted. Nevermind

@Jonnybegood excellent freestyle. Hah. Don’t worry I am not comparing myself to anyone.:wink:

1 Like

Well, my dad left the TV off so we’re going for a walk. Be good everyone!

2 Likes

I shouldn’t have slept all day today

Had some crazy dreams tho

So how about that Final Fantasy XIV?

Come on!

@Lost, when are you going to get on a regular schedule?

Have you told your doctor you sleep like this?

1 Like

I can’t man no internet. Maybe I’ll go to my grandma’s tomorrow and play

Lol I just felt extra lazy today

2 Likes

And the Los Angeles Dodgers win!

1 Like

Getting into a regular routine and having a normal sleep cycle is freaking integral to keeping your sanity.

I would say its the most important part of keeping your sanity.

Its definitely having an effect on how you feel.

You need to stay awake tomorrow, homie.

1 Like

Watching Univision with my dad. It is the Univision deported show. It is like a sportscenter show.