7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

Yeah its like three hundred on up depending on the mg you take.well ■■■■ off then.

That song has been covered a lot, I prefer the original.

1 Like

That’s because 10 mg or 5 mg is the recommended dosage.

Thanks, Thomasina.

1 Like

Take 1 x 10mg a day and you’ll be fine. The insurance company is right. 5mg a day isn’t an effective/theraputic dose.

I know theyre right. I didnt even want to take it twice a day.they did that at the crisis center.

1 Like

Twice a day at 5mg once in the morning then ast bed time. They did it that way because of the shortness of breath. Really all they had to do was put me on cogentin with 10mg would have been fine.

1 Like

I feel like im suffocating, everything in my life is bearing down on me and i cant handle it

What would help you get out of that rut? Im probably asking the wrong question.im trying to get back some sanity here too.

My cat chirps instead of meows. It’s cute, though.
he sounds like the cat at :07 seconds

5 Likes

Lol. Bella does that too. Love the chirping

2 Likes

There’s a nut tree of some sorts right outside my window, and the nuts keep falling onto my terrace, the overhanging thing, and the chairs, resulting in loud bangs as if someone is lurking around outside.

It scares me every time even though I KNOW it’s just the nuts falling off the tree, haha :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I had a quesadilla and beans for lunch, but now I’m out of hot sauce. I need to remember to buy some more, but I’ll probably forget.

2 Likes

Yummm!

I ate some cheese.

2 Likes

What kind of cheese?

2 Likes

This is what I ate. It is a special breakfast we have.
It is like a pizza basically but without the sauce and garnish. Only a mix of salted cheese.

85b2ac1b-a6d4-4ad8-91eb-f407823552accheesemanak

7 Likes

Oh, that does look delicious!! Fedex me one, pls! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m branching out and trying something new on the tram to work this morning. I’m listening to sixties music instead of hip hop.

It could turn out well…

Or it could curse my day.

Edit: it’s not all sixties … peter Gabriel is playing road to nowhere atm.

1 Like

I love peter gabriel. His voice is awesome

2 Likes

I have to shower… It is 4 pm and I feel like a potato today.

1 Like