7️⃣ Say Anything VII 7️⃣

You’re alright. I have had too many girls tell me they’re “sorry” for ■■■■ that isn’t even their fault. Trust me, you’re alright.

1 Like

What is this? And why does it look like I know one of them?

Rip lil bro. Him n my papa are prob having a good time

6 Likes

My grandparents

1 Like

After eating everything in the house today,

I feel like this.

6 Likes

Lol I remember that book

I’m just going to come out and say it:

I was raped, coerced, manipulated, and molested. My attacker triggered my psychosis. She was obssessed with me and used fear to control and get what she wanted out of me. It went on for a long time.

I am very confused.

I cannot call cops now because the statute of limitations have ran out this year; and I still have feelings toward that person that make me want to be good to them. I feel like a crap.

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this, Arturo. It takes courage to share this. Do you have someone that you can also talk with in person. What can we do to support you now?

1 Like

Took some time from the forum. How are things Lost?

1 Like

This is the first time I came out and openly said it. I haven’t told anyone in real life but everyone that “knows” thinks it was consensual. There is a lot of people blaming me and I blamed myself there for awhile.

Sorry I totally skipped over your second question. I don’t know what you can do to support me now. I guess just being a comforting ear will help.

4 Likes

I’m so sorry, @anon1571434.

Its great that you were able to really say what has been bothering you.

Maybe you can write about it in a journal,

It might help you sort out some feelings and start taking some control back.

3 Likes

Things are ok. My OCD is keeping me down about my papa passing away

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your father.

3 Likes

We’re here for you, Arturo, 24/7. You got this!

3 Likes

Hey Lost, keep your breath together and know you share it with your father.

3 Likes

People are incredibly rude to me. I often wonder why I am the subject of conversation.

That’s deep man

1 Like

Who’s being rude to u

@anon54386108 I’m watching Jim bakker with my gma lol. I know how much u like him.

1 Like

Well at the risk of sounding paranoid, strangers when I use the transit system wearing my family reunion t shirt because I need to do laundry ha.

1 Like