Seeing a GP

My GP is away but he did say to make an appointment to see him after two weeks… not quite two weeks but almost but he’s not available to see. I told the receptionist it is ok I will wait but she encouraged me to see this one and can always see the other main GP later…

This is sweet of the receptionist. I am so grateful for these little gestures…

I just wanted to discuss how I am feeling better but not quite there… Wednesday night kind of threw me of course a bit… getting a message out of nowehere and then kept insisting we meet… I now feel the first time I was taken advantage of cause the person couldn’t accept no for an answer. I am glad i stood my ground but upset cos I thought this person was decent.

1 Like

Do you post pics of yourself on instagram?
How did the guy decide he wanted to meet up with you?

1 Like

Hey ish did ur gp qualifed enough to prescribe u psy med…!! We have to go pdoc to prescribe psy medicine…

He was the first you know…and last… I think I may have been in an episode at the time… when he kept insisting on meeting on Wenesday is when I realised it may have been partly my decision but some of it was him who won’t take no…

My Pdocs give the decision on prescriptions… yes… Those decisions are given to the GP in a letter. And the GP is the one who prescribes based on that advice.

GP is first point of contact. If I feel something wrong, I can’t go straight to pdoc. I have to go to GP to do the referral…

1 Like

Once u are diagnosed mi …do u still need to see gp first …!!

Well everytime the mental health team discharges me, I have to go back to GP for another referral… I am still seeing one even though I have a psychiatrist because to get an appointment from a psychiatrist is damned difficult and my GP can help to push things a long…

1 Like

I like the system of ur country ish …but here in nepal we see pdoc immediatly and he/she precribes med for us …

1 Like

I know but the GPs are there for a reason… I mean we are not pros at knowing what we have… sometimes we think we have depression and it turns out to be a brain tumour… and thats why the system is in place so we go to see the right professional…

1 Like

Impressed ish…have a good day …!! 1503048908595-514759713
I am just drinking tea …!!!

1 Like

What is written on your glass, far cry?

1 Like

Chilling i see…

@andrey you have good eyesight i can’t see.

1 Like

Thanks ish, my eyesight was spared for now I guess :blush: I don’t wear glasses, but my left eye distance vision is blurred.

2 Likes

Ahh you’re shortsighted like me :smiley: but i still couldn’t see lol

1 Like

Only in my left eye. My right eye rivals that of an eagle :face_with_monocle: !!

2 Likes

Dabur glucose…i got it free when i purchased the glucose …!!!

2 Likes

What does GP mean?

2 Likes

OMG you are a pirate

1 Like

General practitioner, I think.

2 Likes