Screaming for sunny weather

we have at least 5 inches of snow and blowing the temperature outside is below freezing I am wondering if I’m going to be trapped here more than the two days they have suspected that the last

We have about that too…typical misprediction…started off <1" then went to 1 - 3"…now it’s around 5 (I measured it at 4" a couple hours ago and it’s still snowing)

1 Like

We’re suppose to get more snow tomorrow, I’m not looking forward to that. A lot of times I get stuck shoveling it. I don’t mind shoveling sometimes it’s just impossible to do it as neatly as my father-in-law expects it to be.

2 Likes

My heart goes out to all the people who have suffered through all the snow this winter, i see on the news how rough it has been. I am in sunny south florida, and although we do get rain and hurricanes, we will probably never see snow. Today was rainy, but it was welcomed to keep it cool here, all week coming it will be in the mid 80’s, i am not looking forward to it. The heat makes me feel drained and tired. The summers here are in the 90’s almost everyday, and there is no relief. It seems like the summer can last 6 months or longer. I am sending you some sunshine.

2 Likes

At least. I have been in FL in April and it’s been in the 90s. I’ve been there in October and several days in low 90s. June was like 96 - 98 every day. This is on the west coast around Tampa and even north of there along the coast. Never been there between November and April 1 though.

I have very bad luck when it came to living in florida. back in college I was held at gunpoint and chased by a crazy hispanic wielding a machete. another time I was ran over by a car…haha…all I remember about the last time I lived in florida was the freaking hurricanes…no thank you.

I’ll do you a swap of weather as I’m so tired of the heat. I’m tired, drained, grumpy, hot and sweaty because of it. Anyway have some of our sunshine :sun_with_face:

A view from my balcony in this sunny morning.

http://i.picasion.com/pic79/541a9a46997845520e1d43642cb820aa.gif

At least everything isn’t blooming early. When that happens a frost can come and kill all the tender buds.

2 Likes

view from my bedroom this non sunny morning

The dog seems to enjoy it, playing like a little kid…well, she is less than a year old…but I have to go shovel that mess now…

The Daffodils were budded but now buried here…they are pretty cold hardy but we shall see…

This was from mid February… same spot

For all y’all who don’t like the heat and want cold, could i suggest a trade? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes please! I’ve never seen snow in RL so would be a very special treat for me. You can even send it collect. :sunglasses:

Here in central Illinois we got 8 or 9 inches of snow since yesterday afternoon. More falling right now. I’m sick of this damn snow. Take me back to Arizona!