Science says you are weird if you dont have mental illness in life

6 Likes

7 Likes

I can’t remember getting chicken pox or breaking a bone.

Like breaking a bone is serious crap. can a broken bone even mend itself?

yet again, I’m not 40 yet… I still got more than a decade left to break it…

I read somewhere that 1 in 5 people in the U.S. take some sort of psych meds. I don’t know if that’s true. Anyway, I think most people have some issues just that it’s not the first thing that comes up in a conversation I figure. It’s not like, “Hi, how are you?” “Oh I hate myself. And you?”. I think it’d be a strange world if it was like that.

1 Like

here are some statistics from psyche central about prescription drugs in the usa

1 Like

Mental illnesses are modern-day illnesses particularly Depression.

You never got chicken pox…I heard it sucks more if you get it later…I almost skipped through life with no broken bones… A rib and my sternum… Bullet and car crash… Separate incidents…lollol

Also couldn’t upload operation szabluehair says unacceptable format…

2 Likes

I have no idea what you’re talking about…

I would never put blue hair on szadmin’s avatar.

pffftttt pm me so we can argue this ridiculous accusation

3 Likes

Lol lol shh also the one I have now may or may not be szadmin x4 with random facial hair and angry eyebrows…

3 Likes

In the USA Antidepressants are as common as Vitamins.

Happy Cake Day @flameoftherhine!

5 Likes

All that they call “normal” is nothing but consensual insanity… “outsanity” to be sure.

1 Like

Ty @Wave let them eat cake…

2 Likes

if only the Pharaoh would comply…

lol lol just kidding

1 Like

Happy cake day.

Make sure you share it with the ice trolls
Bet we be hungry fir cake if we was a ice troll! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol I ran out of cake references…but thank you… I sent @Mountainman some cake to pass along to his ice jotuns…

2 Likes

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e0/e9/d2/e0e9d220fe85eba69c9bbb610fef2a60.jpg

4 Likes

I believe the above quote is J. Krishnamurti. He was deep.

1 Like

@jajingna

Yes, it is his quote.

His quotes are awesome.

I’m starting to feel like there can definitely be non-chronic mental illness. So like you develop something for a certain period of your life due to outside factors but will eventually recover.

I struggled with severe, debilitating anxiety for a solid 3 years of my life and then suddenly returned to baseline. One of my friends struggled greatly with depression for a full year but then was ok.

I almost think it’s possible to recover fully from psychosis. You will always be a little whacky but you can regain your mind

2 Likes