Schizophrenic art

I just google image searched “schizophrenic art” and some amazing pictures came up.

Have any of you worked on art while psychotic before?

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

This is my psychotic art

4 Likes

LOL! You win this thread! :smiley:

1 Like

Have I been psychotic, or just delusional? I see lots of things and paint some of them.

4 Likes

I don’t think you’ve posted a single painting that I haven’t been moved by. Your work is amazing.

1 Like

You are really kind @Rhubot. Thank you for the best compliment I can get…that you were moved. :heart:

1 Like

@Rhubot :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That is so beautiful and sad.

I love your paintings so much.

1 Like

Wow u did these? Amazing. Inspires me to wanna draw. And on topic even if its not visual art Speak to Me by Pink Floyd and Dark Globe and No Good Trying by Syd Barrett really embody it for me too.

1 Like

I used to paint and draw. But not anymore. No motivation to do it. I get no ideas.

I love Pink Floyd! I just have to be careful not to trigger myself too much with “mood stuff”… It can create great visuals, but can be hard to come back from. I sometimes think I’m not reaching my potential as an artist, though, because I keep “coming back”. Anyway, you should draw @Kazuma! I think everyone should write and/or draw aas much as they can to express things. I hope you will! ?.. I’ve never heard of Dark Globe, I’ll have to check that out. Have you heard of Perfect Circle?

1 Like

Do you listen to music, @Comatose? It can be inspiring :slight_smile:

Yeah I have done some art under psychosis.