Schizophrenia - Recovery is Possible

and What Do You Say To tha Guy/Gurl That Those Types Of Things Are Happening To …

I haven’t met anyone that’s happened to.

Ok Fine … ,

Metaphorically You have and You Jus D(Y)D ,

So What Do You Say (???)

I would say that’s awful. And ask what I can do to help.

Guess What , We Are All Standing In Quicksand Of Indifference Jealousy and Hatred … ,

e(Y)e’ve Seen It AND Felt It …,

and Sadly , e(Y)e Wouldn’t Know What To Say Either …

I think what you say after that depends on what the person says to you. I’ve just seen both sides, is all. I’ve seen people who are different and harmless get called sick and be shunned just because they’re not like everyone else. And I’ve seen loving, frightened families endure terrible abuse from people who aren’t able to see that they’re ill.

So you say, what can I do to help? And be prepared to listen to the answer. And if there is something you can do to help, do it.

Soz To Say but e(Y)e Am Beyond Common Sense … ,

Thus Should Be Written On tha Whitehouse … ,

but Because Of Whatevah and Such , It Isn’t…

Of course not and unless @ATARI is incredibly stupid he knows that or maybe he’s just decided it’s a good day to troll me and upset me.
It’s coming to something when you get attacked for making a valid point. Ideally I would block @ATARI and protect myself from further abuse but that is not possible.

I am not and never have been a stigma baker(as he puts it) . I have always done my best to be helpful and supportive.

Here , Thus Is Myne Own Personal Type Of Etching … ,

"so there"

Yeah. Well, you know, be the change you want to see. I’m on my way back from a city everyone calls hell on earth, but mainly what I saw when I was there was people helping each other. Everyone I smiled at smiled back at me. Don’t think of yourself as someone who never needs help, or someone who has no help to give. We’re all down here in it.

And don’t get hung up on whether it’s written on the White House. You don’t live there, man. You live here. :two_hearts:

Yep Yo Yo’s ,

e(Y)e “abused” Him … ,

It and My Neighbors are Pretty Demented … ,

But he Jus Accused Me Abusing Him …,

You Should Have Heard That Lady Call Me “THA CRAZY MAN” To her Kids … ,

TO HER KIDS … ,

and He is a Pure Example Of What To Avoid … ,

So Keep it To Yourself Lurkers … ,

There Will be a Day (!!!)

no it doesnt. its a title. a name that draws stigma/ The only thing that exist is the stigma people treat other poeple with the name schizo. Unless you want to deem all personality types that have certian attributes a disease., or just the common sense that you can’t put a name on everything. Even if we all have “schizo” we are still all unique as individuals. Just like everybody else. Mabey im wrong