Schizophrenia - Recovery is Possible

I think schizophrenia is as much spiritual as it is mental. I don’t think medical science will find the root cause - because they’re looking in the wrong places. It’s good to finally air my view that it is spiritual without a doctor correcting me - that’s what I truly believe. A doctor will say IT’S NOT SPIRITUAL and I’ll ask WHAT IS IT THEN - and every time the answer WE DON’T KNOW YET. It used to terrify me but now I have a stronger faith in Christ - the stronger my faith becomes the weaker the SCHIZOPHRENIA.

Change what? the confusion? or the title taht is the title of the website where it came from.

Change it Within Your Very Own Special Perspective , (Part 2) ,

Instead Of Tha Pathetic Grabbing a Lost Souls Attention …,

So Friggin Change it …

I do not understand you I am sorry!

Ok Fine ,

No matter Where OR Who Came Up With Your Thread Title ,

Change It So it Doesn’t Incite Possible Anger … ,

Understand (???)

He’s saying for you to change the title, it’s a bit misleading and the article is actually pretty good.

I don’t know how to do that!

There’s the edit button right next to the title

I can’t find it sorry can a mod change it to does sz exist?

I don’t know. @shutterbug can you chage the title?

The schizophrenia diagnosis is not a well defined diagnosis, especially according to the DSM 5 - Thank goodness everyone is switching to the ICD 10 its a little bit more well defined.

Now the experts are saying that SZ is 8 different disorders - but the SZ diagnosis has always been so vague - I personally dont like getting stuck with the Scizoaffective diagnosis, because its not saying much.

And yes its time for a name change, this will not eliminate the terrible stigma attached to this disorder, but it might help a little - Every little step helps.

1 Like

A potential problem with “personal recovery” . You think you are doing well despite your symptoms hence “personally recovered” but in reality you are disturbing/upsetting your family and neighbours.
If you are delusional and lacking insight you might think you have “personally recovered” when the reality is you haven’t.

Ok Stigma Baker … ,

How About Explain When e(Y)e Am Singing A-Long To Songs e(Y)e Love , Is Disturbing To Anyone But Myself In a Positive and Fun Way …,

I HAVE Personally Recovered and I DONT GIVE A ■■■■ WHAT MY NEIGHBORS THINK .

Yep Yep ,

Take a Fine look Yo Yo’s ,

Thaz Is a Sick and Twisted Statement …

Since when has raising a valid point been “stigma baking”? There are times due to illness when we may think we are doing ok(personal recovery) when the reality is different.

Here Is An Example … ,
For Thus Statement ,

I Was Once Watching a Talk Show On Tha Television and THEN Some Bullshazz Occurred ,

I D(Y)D Nothing Wrong and Was Feeling Great but … BUT … ,

I Was Ripped Out Of My Home and Taken To a Clinic That Didn’t Even Have ONE Individual There ,

NO ONE WAS THERE … ,

It Was During Tha Middle Of Tha Week ,

They Stabbed Me With a Needle and e(Y)e Cant Even Remember How e(Y)e Got Back Home … ,

Here’s MY Valid Point ,

Thus Song Was Tha Song Playing In My Soul as e(Y)e Was Being Driven To Tha Empty Horror Movie Clinic … ,

My Reality IS Different Then Yours … ,

Completely Differently ,

So Go To My (((Root of jealousy))) Thread and Learn Something , FOR ONCE .

e(Y)e Don’t Copy and Paste Useless Articles ,

So Give It Your Best Shot Yo Yo …

I don’t think he’s talking about disturbing your neighbors by singing to yourself, though. I think it’s more like disturbing your neighbors by telling them you’re Jesus and they’re going to hell when the world ends next month, or accusing your parents of poisoning your food and stealing the money the government is trying to send you for your ideas about limitless energy that you’re sending them telepathically. When delusional and lacking insight, you don’t know that these ideas are wrong.

A friend’s brother keeps accusing and attacking his family because he knows they stole all his internal organs. He knows he’s the healthy one and they’re monsters. It’s terrifying. I think this is the sort of thing firemonkey means.

1 Like

Let Him Defend Himself …

An You just Lost Some Points Rhubot , You Really D(Y)D …

I’m really sorry to hear that, because I think you’re both right, just arguing about different things.

People should be allowed to be different and quirky. I don’t disagree with you at all.