Schizophrenia isn't as much fun as I thought it would be

I feel a little let down.
I’ll try depression. It might be better.

13 Likes

I’m scared of u. U seem to professional at this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Lol, I guess?..I’m not sure if that’s a complement or a criticism.

2 Likes

hey,

I suffer manic or major depression as well. It is way worse than schizophrenia.

I don’t mind the positives…negatives bite hard. That makes depression horrible.

It’s not better it just is. Your better than that my friend.

Rogueone.

2 Likes

I don’t recommend depression. Sz is more fun because you can still care about something…In fact, I often care very intensely about things, can’t stop caring. But when I’m depressed there’s nothing.
I don’t recommend anxiety either. Like being tied up with electrical wire. Unless you’re into that. :wink:

3 Likes

Schizoaffective is the bomb. We’re friggin nuts!!! But then we get those mood swings as well!!! Can’t complain!!! lol

4 Likes

Haha I wish I had milder problems like depression or bipolar disorder or schizoaffective disorder!
Something to allow me to work intensively and prove theorems all day!
I never thought it would be fun I realized immediately with disease onset that my life was over before it began.

My clinical depression apparently was misdiagnosed negative symptoms. Didn’t enjoy that time in my life. For me I prefer the positive symptoms.

It’s like a roller coaster ride? :blush:

1 Like

sz days are my good days… DID days are my bad ones…

1 Like

lol today i tried to reframe my depressive state as “severe happiness”… it kinda worked… kinda

2 Likes

you forget anxiousness is another intense emotion or feelings people with sz, sza and bipolar deal with

1 Like

You do understand what schizoaffective is, right? It’s not a “milder” problem, it’s schizophrenia AND a mood disorder.

2 Likes

Guys, let’s not fall into the trap of comparing illnesses. One person’s depression can be more severe than another person’s schizophrenia, and vice versa. The severity of an illness depends greatly on each person’s individual experience of it.

6 Likes

I have Delusional Disorder, Depression, Paranoia and Anxiety.

I’ll take a perfect brain instead, thank you.

2 Likes

I still don’t know what I am. My psychiatrist promised to keep it a secret. I really think she’s like the best person. I feel better not Being labeled. I don’t want people to know who I am or Whatcom can become. Only she must know.but I only goes to her always and she changes things. But she cares about me. My mom also knows but she’s to embarrassed to admit it to herself let alone me

Why do we care so much about labels. I take the meds and I do my very best to fit into a crazy society

lol. it is kinda cool for the first 10 months until you realize it isn’t going away.

How is it cool? What is cool about it

I must admit I’m getting somewhat bored with schizophrenia too.

1 Like

How does one just get bored of it. Just a question