Schizophrenia in one word or sentence

Hi I just want to know how people feel about their schizophrenia so if anyone can come up with one word or a sentence. It would be to see what you think. Thanks x

1 Like

I can sum it up as “Not knowing you are alive”
because basically we feel, we crave things we can think and we can interpret others but we lack the privilege of pride of knowing and feeling.

2 Likes

The Black Cat Disease. because it carries as much stigma as a black cat in society.

2 Likes

Cognitive dysphoria? Might enduce sympathy from the masses.

2 Likes

Sz is a mindstorm and I’m the lighthouse.

3 Likes

Unshared Personal Reality!

2 Likes

Cruel And consistant

2 Likes

Chaotic and demanding

unable to comprehend reality

Welcome to cloud city

3 Likes

Welcome to a world where dreams become nightmares.

2 Likes

In one word I’d bave to say … Hell

1 Like

alternative reality, often threatening

Torture…

Schizophrenia is hell for me during the lunar new year for the past 4 days…

In one one word, purgatory

A complete break between mind and heart.

1 Like

It is the sheer terror of a nightmare I had one morning where there was a cobra snake on my stairs poised ready to strike and bite me and all I could was utter “SNAKE! SNAKE!” in a horrible whisper that no one but me could hear and the unicorn; the epitome of “unreality,” the “imaginary,” that which never exists. Now, I know why I collect unicorns because I am unreal, a product of my own imagination and have been since birth. I also know why I had that nightmare- to remind me of the burden of a disease that is unrelenting in its terror and will never leave me- no matter what. I have no stairs in my apartment. It is all one floor. I apologize for the length of this. I know you only wanted one word or sentence; but, my mind would not comply. Will the universe ever know of our daily sheer terror or complete unreality of ourselves?

It’s the disease that isn’t a disease but everyone thinks it’s a disease and you know it isn’t but it doesn’t matter because everyone thinks you are crazy.

1 Like

psychosis in general: Hell