Schizophrenia cured by Niacin -- update I do need anti psychotics. Niacin alone doesn't help

Ah yeah , I had read that if it isn’t started within the first year your chances of recovery with it can be less and after 5 years even less etc. No idea if that rings true or not

for me it works for a couple different friends out here it works. I don’t know why it works but it just does and that’s all that matters. Kinda like some meds work for some and others don’t .

I started on it at high amounts within 3 months after the first episode

If I drink a lot of alcohol or stims or smoke pot symptoms will show up though.

Part of the reason you don’t flush is because you don’t absorb it well so you need more of it. One time 2 years ago I had a period of psychosis from going on an elimination diet so I took 18 grams of it and I still didn’t flush then the next day all the symptoms went away and I was just exhausted.

For me niacin slows my brain down so I can think more clearly

1 Like

Combination of alcohol and niacin will damage your liver.

If only it was that easy. One comment. REAL cures or treatments would withstand examination criticism and rise to the top, like the cream from milk. Other treatments are popular for awhile and may help a few people. But there is no cure so far that works for EVERYBODY.

2 Likes

Niacin does not cure schizophrenia, period. It may help some symptoms for certain people, but as a whole - Niacin does not cure -

1 Like

I personally don’t even like the word cure’
That is implying something makes something go away and is impossible to come back. Sounds great and all but just isn’t realistic in the longrun

@anon93437440 used the word cure - the cold hard truth is - there is no cure for schizophrenia

1 Like

I don’t think there will be a cure until they develop nanomachines and they send 'em into your brain to rewire part of it like an electrician.

1 Like

Niacin and other supplements like Omega 3 oils do help…and it is not so much a cure as it is a balancing…If SZ is viewed as something out of balance it needs put back in balance. Much of the reason people get sick 9with any form of sickness) is due to bad nutrition and by putting other poisons in the body…those poisons can be drugs and alcohol or come in food…like aspartame, a known poison. I don’t care how many people deny and defend aspartame and other evil diabolical food additives, they are poison and will unbalance your system.

2 Likes

Since the past week I’m not having any paranoid delusions or negative symtoms. I think
Brahmi + Niacin did end my negative symptoms. I don’t know the real cause but my problems have ended.

I have two problems.

Problem one: My RAM or prefrontal cortex is defective and my harddisk or longterm memory is also defective.

There is no cure for problem one. It is a physical or hardware problem.

Problem two: Negative symptoms or paranoid delusions.

Problem two is solved now. Since one week I didn’t had any paranoid delusions.

What cured my paranoid delusions?

1. Anti psychotics lessen the negative symptoms.

2. Niacin what did it do? I have no idea.

3. Brahmi. Did brahmi cure this problem? I took high dosage of brahmi for one month and not taking it now.

4. Lithium carbonate. I started taking this wonder metal after the negative symptoms disappeared.

I think Brahmi+Niacin cured my negative symptoms. I truly/sincerely didn’t have any paranoid delusions or nagative symptoms for the past week and my good mental health continues.

Thanks to Brahmi+Niacin.

I don’t know the mechanism behind it. Negative symptoms are simply gone. Zero negative symptoms. I will decrease anti psychotics and let you know.
Morning I take 4 mg Resperidone.
Night I take 10 mg Olanzapine.
I will stop moring dose and let you know.

I used to get paranoid delusions, small scifi paranoid movies inside the head and they completely stopped.

It’s all fine saying your cured of negative symptoms but give details. What are you doing for yourself?

i tried brahmi (bacopa) for months with out any difference. so i would say it is the niacin

Positive symptoms are hallucinations.
Negative symptoms are paranoid delusions.
Now, I’m completely free from any negative symptoms.

No more paranoid delusions.

Off the top of my head

Positive symptoms -. hallucinations, delusions, agitation etc
Negative symptoms - social withdrawal, cognitive decline, apathy, lack of motivation etc

I’'m far from being qualified or being an expert. But by your lack of details l think that;s still in negative symptoms category.- They are the hardest to combat in sz. Which is why I’m asking about them.

I used to be busy with paranoid delusions and could not stop them or do anything productive… now I am free from paranod delusions and can choose what to do.

update: niacin cured my mind disorder… I no longer have paranoid schizophrenia, I guess I must take 5 grams of niacin everyday for the rest of my life.

1 Like

I no longer need to take anti psychotics…-

1 Like

And just what productive things are you doing now?

I’m the author of a Mathematics-Physics theory known as “Fundamental Theory Of Existence”. You can read it here or watch the embeded youtube video http://sagargorijala.blogspot.in/ and I now want to promote it.

1 Like