Scheduled a therapy appointment

Scheduled a appointment to see a therapist today. appointment is on Thursday. First time seeing a therapist since I got schizophrenia. Took my medicine tonight for the first time in three days because my sister made me. Hasn’t worked yet. Any of you going to therapy for schizophrenia? Does it work good?

2 Likes

Yea it helps. It doesn’t solve my problems but it helps. Give it a shot and if u don’t like the person then try another. Just don’t expect anything from therapy. I feel and myself included that we expect therapy to just cure us. It even frustrates me when im in therapy sometimes but i have to remember im not there to do that cause nothing will make that miracle happen

1 Like

Open mind no expectations

All i gotta say on that

Yes, medication at the prescribed time and therapy give away the best prognosis.

It works really well for me and it has helped me a lot.

1 Like

I enjoyed it. It helped me a lot. I like alll the theripist I have had. For me it started off as a mental game with all my theripist to test their ability to help me. Until I got to know them and accepted that they truly cared and knew what they were doing. They helped me understand that I misunderstood others as much as they me. Revelations like that that you can see. Good luck

1 Like