Say cheese

what is ur favorite cheese in the whole wide world

i like goats cheese chedder

Pepperjack…

1 Like

Brie I think, I love it with warm white rolls :3.

Gouda cheese, mild and sweet

My favorite is manchego. Its a white, firm Spanish cheese made from sheep’s milk.

I make spinach and manchego quesadillas with it. Yum!

Blessings,

Anthony

1 Like

I’ve been on a blue kick lately. Summer is a great time for Brie and fruit.

Once my horribly abusive alcoholic step father showed me how swiss cheese smells like puke.

It really does smell like puke though.

1 Like

Havarti. …

1 Like

Apple, Manchego, and Chive Salad
Serves about 4 people… My friends grandma made this one and your post reminded me what a great light salad this made… She got the recipe from the web… it’s not an old family recipe… but it is a nice salad.

Plus… I love cheese and apples.

What You Need
4 firm, tart apples (Jonathon; honey crisp)
A bit of lemon juice
4 ounces Manchego cheese
8 chives (enough for 4 tablespoons chopped)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 pinches kosher salt

What To Do
Cut the apples into matchsticks. Toss with a bit of lemon juice. Cut the cheese into matchsticks. Thinly slice the chives.
Toss all ingredients with 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 pinches kosher salt. Serve immediately.

This with some chilled Apple cider (non-alcoholic of course) Nice for a hot summer day.

2 Likes

I love cheese and apples too. Provolone is my favorite.

1 Like

I don’t like strong cheeses. I like cheddar, colby, or mozzarella. With crackers.

1 Like

That sounds SO delicious! Ive never had manchego in a salad before. I love the recipe but I’m tempted to add a little drizzle of my own balsamic vinaigrette!

Thanks for sharing!

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

Since my sis started flirting with the cheese merchant, she’s been brining home all sorts of cheeses. Cotswald is really good. Stilton is amazing, Brie is good…

At first I was miffed that my sis would flirt with the cheese guy. But I have to admit… It’s opened the door to cheeses I didn’t know existed. I find, I really do love cheese.

3 Likes

I love all kinds of different cheeses - I like Provologne, Blue Cheese, American, Brie, I am not a big fan of Swiss though

1 Like

Ever realise how nice cheese and apples go together? Or my favourite combination - cheese and coffee :slight_smile: Especially if its melted on bread or toast, with a cup of coffee to go with it. Yum!

3 Likes

Funny you should mention cheese and coffee. One of my favorite cheeses is called Barely Buzzed. It’s a white cheddar with a rind of ground espresso. The espresso flavor infuses into the cheese and gives a nice bold flavor. Love it!

Blessings,

Anthony

2 Likes

it’s amazing what they can put in cheese to make it flavored myself I like a good cheese with bacon in it

"cheese "…
take care

2 Likes

Cheesecake is my favorite.

1 Like