Say Anything VI

The first statement refers to me. The second statement is to bring that and the previous statements all together. I’m just saying it would be cool if @Jesspresso was a witch.

1 Like

I mean i spent most of my time on bed…thats it… erez…

1 Like

If I was actually a witch, do you think I would get burnt alive or drowned like they were back in the day?

I’m sure you would get the same treatment from christians as if you were an athiest (which I am btw).

1 Like

I took 800 mg with L theanine with caffeine. Now I’m awake and anxious lol. Hoping the anti anxiety part kicks in.

Because of the existence of intelligent beings not from this world, I too am an atheist.

1 Like

I believe that you said you were from China? Does China have a concept of aliens like Americans do? Is it as popular?

1 Like

I am not from China but the word alien does exist in Chinese 外星人-wai xing ren-(literally: foreign star person)

1 Like

I goofed off all day yesterday and did absolutely nothing I was supposed to,

Today, I have to compensate.

Why do I do this to myself?

I’m the worst sometimes.

@Montezuma, you doing okay? How’s your tooth situation progressing?

1 Like

Maybe you were just bored?

1 Like

Hey there @anon54386108!

Yeah, I’m good. My brother stayed the night last night, and I was my mom’s doing laundry yesterday.

So that’s why I wasn’t online yesterday a whole lot.

Tooth situation is good, for the most part. The swelling is pretty much gone. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have to take the bus to an appt for 12:30. It’s 10 right now where I am. I’m gonna leave school at 11 to catch the two buses I need to. I just want to leave school already. I’ve missed so many days I feel ashamed. I don’t want to be here. I want to go home to my bed and lay down.

1 Like

Have you finished your workout already?

I took a couple days break from my math and accounting courses, and now I’m too lazy start again. I’ll probably grab a coffee and go for a quick walk soon. Such a lazy #@5 day :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes
1 Like

This is how I feel today and many days

1 Like

I am so ■■■■■■ up. My ex wants her current bf to be just like me. That makes me feel so bad to make such a huge impression on someone that they want their SO to be just like you. It doesn’t make me feel bad about myself, but really about the situation I made. Man I am so ■■■■■■ up!

I’m at the bus stop I wish this bus would hurry up and get here

1 Like

Over here now.