Say anything V

I think I’m going to sleep because I devoured some food.

1 Like

I just devoured some meatloaf

4 Likes

It’s :coffee: time for me.

2 Likes

It’s hammer time

2 Likes

haha Mc Hammer?

2 Likes

They are not inhumane. You can test the shock on yourself. It’s nothing more than a small zing, not painful, just startling. Didn’t work on our dog unfortunately :roll_eyes: She is stubborn

1 Like

Can’t touch this

2 Likes

I think I’ll get one for myself. When I get paranoid I’ll shock myself.

1 Like

Just apolagising.

If my memory is true I forgive.

I apologise.

:pray:t3:

1 Like

I’ve been watching the news, Hurricane Maria has affected Puerto Rico, and the Dominican Republic as well as, Barbados, Martinique, Guadeloupe, and a number of island. Besides that the earthquake in Mexico was felt in many places within Mexico such as Morelos, and Puebla not just Mexico D.F. they are still finding children and families buried beneath the rubble.

I’m a little annoyed with my doctor for not just writing me out a script for modafinil and choosing to call it in instead because instead of being able to pick it up today so I’d have it for tomorrow morning the doctors office closed right after I left so idk when they’ll call it in tomorrow. I have to take my exams before Saturday and I haven’t been able to stay awake to study for them. It’s very frustrating. Urgency here!! I’ve never met a doctor with a sense of urgency.

I’m having some delusions today. Like if I die the rapture will happen. No good to think like this.

And Haiti…, don’t trip Lost… you’re doing alright, I’d you die of course you’ll be missed. What I do is to try not to think too far ahead, little steps until I reach a stride. You’ve been doing alright from what I’ve read in your posts, keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks bro. U doin good?

I’m doing alright. Hahah don’t trip I know I’m not Jesus lol. Just watching news. Approximately 230 people died in the earthquake at Mexico City. Luckily, they’ve rescued at least 50 and more counting.

1 Like

Yea that’s sad man. I hope they find more people alive. It’s crazy with all these hurricanes and now earthquakes.

1 Like

It breaks my heart, reading about all these catastrophes. Sometimes I feel like I live in a bubble. My city has it’s problems, but not to the scale other places in the world do. I kinda hide from the world with my books, coffee, and smokes. And music.

Maybe when I get my check I can donate a little bit to a good charity.

1 Like

C a n t s l e e p :black_small_square::black_small_square::black_small_square:

1 Like

I’m getting a lil manic. Frantic. Relax don’t panic.

2 Likes

I’m not panicking.

1 Like