Say anything related to Unusual Beliefs of yours

I’ve also noticed that I can be totally chill playing a game or watching a movie and start hearing people being condescending and trying to push my buttons as if I don’t deserve to be at peace. Totally changes my mindset and atmosphere.

I also think there is something to mental illness, a reason for it, there are a lot of beautiful things in the world that have been a product of a person struggling with any variety of mental duress and there are many things unexplained about it. In spite of the suffering I am always wondering if I am the way I am for some purpose (however small in scale) instead of a mere “defect” as unaffected people like to believe.

Hi @V-is-Dead. Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant.

Thanks,

Ninjastar
Volunteer Moderator