Say anything part 2

Too bad they ended it, while the manga was still going. I’ve read the manga too.

That guy with big black eyes looks so strong. Even SS Blue Goku doesn’t stand a chance… I wonder how they’ll deal with him.

Howdy yo​:blush::ghost:

Hope you guyzzz are well.:hibiscus:

I just saw a clip of Mel Gibson in Lethal weapon .
He is so gorgeous.
I saw a picture of him with his new girlfriend who was then pregnant and they looked like they were laughing together and he looked so happy.
Maybe he has his baby now.
Good wishesto them.

His woman in that film is so gorgeous too.
She is petite and I think her breast are gorgeous and fit her body nicely.
She is probably a b cup.
She speaks with a accent and works for nazis.
But im a woman.

They are a gorgeous bunch of people perhaps in lethal weapon .

I think I have been away a few days or a week from forum.

I baked a banana cream pie today which was delicious.

My great man is great.

I managed to be around some people today but did go off after a while and did get exhausted.

I went for a one hour walk today and then did a exercise video.

I did some knitting.

I cleaned home yesterday.

I’m seeing psychiatrist next week.

My jaw is clenching which does not feel nice but I am well other wise.

Blessed be yo🤘🏾

God bless!!!:two_hearts::v:t2:

1 Like

Make sure to tell your pdoc about the jaw clenching. It could be a sign of TD.

2 Likes

I am awake - so angry, agitated, pissed. I don’t know why I feel like ■■■■ all over again. =(

so 5th day cigarette free and I do not miss it. I ditched the m*********** :smile:

I weighed myself and seems to fluctuate. I am 155 pounds! another 30 to lose by October. Should start exercising I guess. Need to wait through this emotions until I feel OKAY. =( I am angry about almost everything.

1 Like

What happens in October? :flushed:
Let’s say you have about 10 weeks left. And you want to lose 30 pounds. So you need to lose 3 pounds per week? That’s very hard and possibly unhealthy. I would choose a more relaxed schedule… :calendar_spiral:

1 Like

My goal is 127 pounds. October 1st is my birthday - I have to look my best turning 29… __________
so 28 pounds in 2 months? :thinking: I guess If I lose 8 pounds a month is good enough until beginning of winter.

1 Like

I’m sure you already look gorgeous. My BMI is also 30.
The other day a VERY beautiful woman was riding the same bus and I watched her insistently and she looked at me, then looked away and smiled. She wouldn’t have smiled if I wasn’t looking good, what do you think? :blush:

2 Likes

Hahaha that is cute! Maybe she thought 'ah this guy cannot get enough of me :joy:
Kidding! I am sure you are handsome, other than a very charming personality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Usually guys on the bus who look at me are like 5-6 years younger :flushed: who actually stare. So it is weird :thinking:

1 Like

You are a diva !
You break greenhorns’ hearts !
Shame on you :wink:

1 Like

I’m an ugly old fart and have to drive my mom to get her meds today.
Sorry, not all of us are a beauty.
Hehehe.

You are beautiful ! why do you say that?! Plus you are so funny :joy: I have not seen your picture :thinking:

1 Like

Hugh Heffner is also an ugly old fart. He’s also a midget! I could never stand that guy… but he created Playboy and that gave him a huge advantage over other ugly guys.
I am sure you too have assets but you’re too shy or too modest to bring them up.

2 Likes

I think i have IBS. :anguished: I hope not.

My ratto passed away last night after weeks of struggling against infection. She was sweet and loving to the very end. Rest In Peace little girl.

1 Like

:rat: I am very sorry for your loss Anna. Be strong.

1 Like

so sorry @Anna

:cry:

1 Like

I’m at my husband’s office, alone and bored. Which is better than busy and stressed, I guess. I have a lot I should do but can’t find the motivation.

1 Like

I’m sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I just colored my hair bright copper almost red :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: excited!!!

2 Likes

@MissMermaid do you like chicken schwarma wrap?? It’s middle eastern cuisine. I ate half earlier it’s so good!!

3 Likes