Say anything part 2

yeah mine is

sedation in max 2 hours if it does cause it
motivation and wired in one hour

It is either one

I always intended to come back i just needed a break I guess as I went a bit crazy :confused:

1 Like

I also have a sleep disorder that causes sporadic sleepiness spells so it can be hard to distinguish between the medication sedation and that. The sedation tends to come with more anxiety than my normal attacks. Itā€™s a very anxious sleepiness, like it feels like I could pass out at any second and just fall on my face even though that probably isnā€™t the case.

1 Like

Mine is like that too on this pill only

1 Like

So happy to see you! You rock girl!! Just be happy and welcome back!! Hope you feel better

1 Like

I want to improve my life. Things have been going well. Iā€™ve been losing weight steadily. I sort of want to join a boxing gym somewhere down the road. Iā€™m afraid of getting my teeth knocked out hah. I just want to learn to defend myself better. I went when I was about 16 for a little less than a year. I remember it being fun.

2 Likes

I am way out of shape. I used to jog 2 miles a day 5 days a week. Now I donā€™t think I could jog 200 feet before tiring hah. Thanks to all that cigarette smoking.

1 Like

Anyway itā€™s just a thought for now.

Iā€™ve thought about doing MMA before but like you Iā€™m afraid of getting hurt lol. Also I donā€™t have the time. Maybe you can take self defense classes instead so you donā€™t have to worry about getting your teeth knocked out!

Maybe try vaping. That would help your lungs.

1 Like

Iā€™m not afraid of getting punched so much. I just donā€™t want to literally get my teeth knocked out haha. Having a gap tooth smile would be embarrassing lol. MMA sounds cool too but I canā€™t wrestle very well. A self defense class might be fun. I liked hitting the heavy bag though. Itā€™s exhilarating.

1 Like

We had a punching bag in our old basement, I punched it sometimes and that thing hurt!! It was hard!! Lol. Good for getting out anger and stress though I imagine.

Yeah I vape now. I feel much better than when I smoked. I just need to start working out.

1 Like

Yeah it is. Sparring brings an adrenaline rush but I was never very good. Some of the kids had been boxing since they were little. Iā€™d imagine itā€™d be worse for me now at 29 sparring with people who have been doing it for years. Maybe I could just go work out and practice.

Iā€™m sure you wouldnt start out boxing pros, youā€™d probably be in a beginner class with others like you :joy: And sure practice never hurts. It sounds like a good thing to start up!

I think so too. I want to get at least down to 220 or so before I go. I wouldnā€™t want to be a fatty in a boxing gym hah. Even though 220 is fatty status in a boxing gym itā€™s better than the 260 Iā€™ve been for the past year.

Someday things will be better.

I love cartoons! And anime. Itā€™s actually all I watch in my bedroom,cartoon network use to be good but now their lineup is that stupid teens titans go cartoon. They play it all day long! I hate it,itā€™s the worst cartoon Iā€™ve ever seen! Who is it made for? Watch an episode called, waffles. You will punch your tv to make it stop. I loved cartoon network from 1998-2008,great cartoons were on during this time. Iā€™m a child from the 80s and watched Saturday morning cartoons every week,I miss those days. Some idiot politician ended Saturday morning cartoons I found out.

2 Likes

What anime are you into?
I also watched Cartoon Network in the late '90s. Johnny Bravo, the Swat Kats, Jonny Questā€¦
ā€œThose were the days my friend, we thought theyā€™d never endā€¦ā€

1 Like

I liked ed, edd, eddy. Anime uh, thereā€™s so many. Dragon ball, Dragon ball z, Dragon ball super, naruto, bleach, kill a kill, I watch adult swim every night, family guy.

1 Like