Say anything part 2

Hope Daze ,Andy and others I have not seen on forum are well.

Early morning here now.

I will look up what that drink is if I can search it.
:blush:What is it?
I love cream!
Sour cream too but not in coffee but filmjƶlk is a darling :two_hearts:to have for breakfast.
In my opinion.
N hƶnƶkaka etc

1 Like

I have been wondering about @Daze too !! I hope she is fine!!

The wedding was beautiful :heart_eyes: Hope they will be a happy couple

2 Likes

@Daze come back and give the mods a hard time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen @Brasil anymore as well.

1 Like

@anon80629714 got these too. Love it!!! Nothing wrong with feet :flushed::joy::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

OMG you only have 4 toes :scream:

5 Likes

:joy: 1515151515

3 Likes

I can not afford to send the slippers to Sweden so I gave them to second hand shop.
They have been worn,only by me but they do give some warmth although they are not so good looking nor do they have a strong soul but a soul could be seen in to strengthen them if one had some laying around.

My boyfriend did not want the slippers nor did he want a hat I made so put it up in his home n the other one I wear.

Cleaning day for me today.

I should get started.:blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Lunch first!:pray:t3:

I hate our legal system.
It only works when if you have a lot of money.
In the USA, itā€™s all about
Who you know,
And who you blow.

Hope you are alright @Csummers

I can not sleep =(

1 Like

I super cleaned my room today. It feels very fresh. I think it needed to be done. It wasnā€™t very messy, it just feels fresher.

1 Like

Ahaha itā€™s the back feet rather than the front ā€¦ front feet are ok and Yours are pretty. I like my grans front feet her tattoos look cute :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™ve officially lost 5 lbs from my diet! :blush: Good progress so far!!

6 Likes

Nice work @anna

1 Like

If I remember well, you said you were only 5 lbs overweight.
So why keep going?

No I gained more weight back during finals of last semester (I stress eat) so I was 10 lbs overweight so now Iā€™m back to being 5 lbs overweight :sweat_smile: Plus I want to get back to my original weight like you know how thereā€™s a healthy weight range for your height I used to be at the lower end of the range and I wanna get back there eventually.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure you look great the way you are! Donā€™t stress over it :smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m at my parents house now and geno looks like a panther compared to my tiny little kitty. Lol.

I canā€™t sleep. Itā€™s 7 AM here now and I havenā€™t slept a wink.

Thatā€™s the worst, sorry about that. Try to sleep during the day if you can. Do you know what kept you up or was it just general insomnia

1 Like