Say anything part 2

Winter here in oz atm. Weathers beautiful atm much like spring. I’m making the most of it and doing a spring cleaning in winter oh the humanity :sunglasses: . Losing like 60kg in the last year and none of my clothes fit anymore so now have more closet space. Problem atm the moment just about everything I do own does need replacing and only on disability. With most of money on on cigarettes and all the professionals keep telling me it’s the wrong time for me to quit. Tried E-cigs but just don’t like them and doesn’t seem to help. Feeling a bit lost atm but pretty much symptom free. Sleep comes and goes trying to fine tune my sleep hygiene. I’m like the worlds expert but still keep sabotaging myself think that about where I am atm trying to break the cycle of my self sabotaging. Just hard to tell if I’m winning or losing anymore.

Why does it have to be rape. I’d prefer anything to that. Being killed, even tortured. Because that just hurts my body. Rape and sexual abuse destroys my soul and makes me filthy. It makes me hate myself. And so the demons do things like this over and over and give me those nightmares. It just makes me want to drink.

1 Like

((((hugs)))) @Anna hang in there!

Now that I’m back from holidays I’m going to put some effort into getting it off the ground. Thanks for asking!

2 Likes

Thanks for replying. If it’s around Melbourne I would be keen to attend. I’m surprised there aren’t any support groups here already.

1 Like

Oh and if you would like someone to put up flyers around the peninsula I don’t mind doing it

1 Like

Sorry if that was a bit forward, the idea of a support group just got me excited

1 Like

Wow thank you! It will be in Melbourne, but in the Northern suburbs, that might be a bit too far for you to travel from the Peninsula? I’ll keep you updated! Thanks for your excitement, it really helps me!

1 Like

I hear there’s imaginary numbers in mathematics, so if you graduate with a degree in imaginary numbers do they give you an imaginary diploma?

2 Likes

Yes it will go on the wall right next to my BS…

2 Likes

Do you guys cry anymore? I can’t cry but want too.

I haven’t cried in a long time, and when I did the tears just came out my eyes no feeling

Those were the same kind of restraints they used on me in the Hospital!

‘the open concords of the qualibrius enigma’ i thought of this when i was laying in bed not able to sleep until around 7 in the morning and now i keep thinking about it but i cant find a meaning of it

Ah might be too far but keep me posted anyway :slight_smile:

1 Like

dude hope you get well. Talk to your doc =(

I walked into my kitchen and caught Mrs. Butterworth having an affair with Aunt Jemima. Those two were stuck together like pancake syrup.

2 Likes

Will do! Thanks for your interest!

1 Like

My best friend and boyfriend I had A used to sayer thinks it is better to cry and feel wet tears than when you can not cry but need too.

I cried a couple of weeks ago infront of my boyfriend .

I had been off medication a couple days and was not coping and was feeling hysteria, anxiety etc

He was so great to me and gave me dinner in bed and held my hand as I sobbed.
He is my great great man!:heart:

Hope you will get to cry and heal if this is what you feel you want and need.

Hope you also have good support etc

Goodnight n good morning to you guys​:blush::two_hearts:

I really tried to go back to sleep tonight but then I started getting really aggressive voices that were threatening me and saying terrible things so now I’m awake for good :disappointed: This isn’t good, I didn’t sleep at all last night either (actually 0 hours of sleep) and I ended up sleeping literally until 5 pm the next day. This is so bad. These nightmares are killing me.

Cooler day today and cloudy, best enjoy it as were in for a heat wave next week

1 Like