Say anything part 2

Last night was the first night in over 3 weeks I was able to fall asleep not when the sun was up!! Woah!! I am unsure if that had anything to do w the geodon though as I am starting on only 20 mg once a day which is hardly a therapeutic dose…but with my med sensitivity apparently therapeutic dose size may be different for me than others.

No bad side effects so far! Fingers crossed it stays that way…

2 Likes

I’m thinking I should tell my doctor I hate people. People I work with. People I live with. People I become friends with. (not any of you mind you)

I just end up having a strong agitation when I talk to certain people and I think it would keep me from getting a job. Last time I had a job, I ended it by yelling at the manager who then sent me home.

And now that I’m living in this old folks home, I find that I hate all these old ladies who talk to me. They all talk to me like I’m some young weed smoking kid who likes loud music and yells at the top of his lungs. Even if I lived with regular people, I’m pretty sure I’d hate them too because then I would be some young kid who yells at the top of his lungs.

1 Like

Apathy was up…

Homie!!! :+1:

@anon1571434 I think that if you want a job, you need a job where you are not in contact with a boss,
like a teacher.
Either that, or you the boss.:smiley:
As things stand currently you may try to look for something,
in the future I guarantee you that you won’t have to work, you will feel comfortable financially
and won’t have to work.:smiley:

Yeah, I think you mean the jobs will all be automated correct? And we will have universal basic income?

I turned 60 yesterday. Microsoft sent me the Windows 10 Creators Update yesterday as well, version 1703. Great, I thought. Kind of a present from Microsoft. But somehow it messed up communications with my audio I/O.

So no more microphone activity after that. The audio OUT was OK, but audio IN was a no go. I manged to get it going after about an hour or so.

1 Like

I had the same problem on my dad’s old computer.

@anon1571434 I don’t know exactly how it’s going to work.
But I think not working opens the door for us for much happier lives.
But Yeah, with automation and artificial intelligence, there will be no need for human work.

No need for humans in general either.

@Csummers humans were never needed.
They just live somehow and might continue living somehow.
But yeah , the world can do without humans :grin:.

1 Like

Step by step, windows slowly seemed to debug itself. First my speech recognition program would crash since it was tied to the line input that was no longer active. Then I got it to stop crashing after switching to microphone input. Then add a couple of reboots. Then the I/O was working again. Then switch back to line input, since I use a mic and amplifier for better quality. And finally, once again, all was up and going again.

1 Like

The world could do better without humans…:unicorn:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @OTRA :birthday:

3 Likes

How did I miss …is that…a Birthday cake?

Happy Birthday @OTRA!

1 Like

Thanks everybody. The cake implies it is going to be a big party.

Sorry for the delay. Just got back from grocery shopping.

1 Like

Happy Birthday @OTRA

1 Like

Hey, I just tried the Shoppers Drug Mart “Summer On Game”.

If you play the game, you get extra chances to win 1 million points. The game gives you 20 questions, thus you can gain 20 more chances to win the 1 million Optimum points.

But just to make it a bit faster, I started with answering one question, and then copied the www address and opened up a second page. I would then use that page to answer the second question, and continue to alternate back and forth.

At the end, it says congratulations, you have won all 20 chances.
However, at the top of the page it says that I have earned 40 chances to win.

It seems as though having two pages open, doubled my gain ???

Soon as I went to mow the lawn, the sun went behind the clouds wanted to tan a little :disappointed:

1 Like

I have this week off work as holiday yey! \o/

I’m planning to chill out here on Monday, then a trip to the Zoo on Tuesday. Veg out on the computer on Wednesday, and then start getting ready for Fridays trip to Cornwall where I am going to have fun in the sun and catch me some Mackerel for breakfast.

Woooooooh