(free fallin’, I’m-a free fallin’)

And I’m free, free fallin’
Oh!

Free fallin’
And I’m free, oh! free fallin’

1 Like

@Dreamscape2. There is an annoying Bot (called Discobot) that Discourse has that is supposed to help one learn advanced user features. Szadmin had it available for the Mods to try. I wasn’t impressed–the stupid Bot kept pestering me and wasn’t teaching me anything new that I hadn’t already learned on my own. Maybe that’s the Discourse feature you were referring to? :thinking:

1 Like

one of my favorite small artists

Did you hear that?

I’m going to bed and your all invited!!!

2 Likes

I think my grandma’s dog is having a nightmare
:see_no_evil:

So now that I broke the weird spiritual bond I had to that evil thing or things I can hear God a lot more clearly now but I still can’t really FEEL him, and that means my bond to him has still not been repaired. I don’t know how to do this really. I know he stands by me but I want to be bonded or “married” to him like I was before. Struggling to figure out how to go about fixing that considering I’ve been puzzling this out for years now.

What’s with the 5point tie down picture?

I’m working a double today because we’re going on vacation next week. I’m almost half way done, only 9 more hours lol

2 Likes

Where are you going on vacation?

1 Like

Just to a beach in Delaware. We’ve never been there before. we’re renting a house with one of my wife’s friends and her family, my middle daughter has insisted that she doesn’t want to go, and I’m not sure how the baby is going to do, so I’m a little stressed about the whole thing.

1 Like

I hope it all turns out for the best.

1 Like

I forgot to tell my doctor about everything last friday. I feel fine though. But it’s okay, it’s okay to have a little craziness in your life sometimes.

1 Like

How did you go with the support group? @anon84763962

1 Like

I recently took my first dose of geodon…it’s been maybe an hour now. I am HOPING and PRAYING I do not get akathisa. Risperdal was the only AP I tried that didn’t give it to me and I know this trial will be a failure if I do experience it and I’ll be back to square one.

We started me on a very tiny dose, only 20 mg once a day because we are trying to play it super safe.

1 Like

Hi there guys!:tulip:

Hope Geodon will work well for you Anna.

I have been thinking of trying it in the future as well.

I would get claustrophobic and panic with such a horrid restraint and do not see it as necessary for those who do not consent to it.
There are other ways.

I am so grateful they did not put me in isolation room at last psychiatric hospital I was in as I begged them not too.

Good Prayers for those affected by trauma yo such as land slides in Bangladesh,fire in London and boat crash etc​:two_hearts::pray:t3:

Slept yesterday away and up at 2 am this morning

Was a good rest, but need to get things done today, go me!!!

1 Like

ah it is 4 pm and I am still working today. Gonna finish most work and just relax today.

How’s the Geodon going @Anna ???

I really like it by far. So freaking weird my weight is not going down as much as I expect. Need to keep doing my best unit it starts.

1 Like