Say anything part 2

On the plus side I’m not depressed at all :joy::joy: just very worried

2 Likes

about vape batteries, how do they recharge

They recharge like cell phone batteries, usually with a standard Android-style cable that starter kits will include.

What vape juice do you recommend?

So far I’ve mostly tried juices from my local store. My favorite flavor so far is Blueberry Hookah from HotVapes, I think you can order it online. If you’re looking for more of a cigarette experience, I would recommend tobacco flavors (they have several on vapewild.com) or hookah flavors. I really recommend that Blueberry Hookah, it’s kind of a fruity cigarette feel. But a lot of vape flavors in general are going to be lighter and sweeter. I would maybe start with a tobacco flavor and a fruity/dessert flavor and see what you prefer.

I may go to the local vape shop soon. I’m going to check things out. Thanks for your recommendation. Now I have more of an idea and options in case the local vape shop doesn’t have something similar. I’m tired of smoking cigarettes.

Maybe it’s their energy, either in an active way or an auras kind of way

Yeah I wondered before if it’s because I’m very low energy and they are extremely high energy so I just can’t deal with it.

1 Like

That does it for me with kids every time. Even as a kid i was low key and the hyperactivity of some just made me anxious and annoyed

It’s sad because they’re very sweet, adore me and just want to spend time with me, and here I am unable to tolerate them. I avoid them at every chance I get.

Living with my little sisters is what made me realize that I probably don’t ever want to have kids. I feel bad enough ignoring them and pushing them away, I’d feel even worse doing it to my own children…I like kids I just can’t be around them anymore.

You could try to build legggos or other low energy games with them. I’ve found that fun and less chance for them to start going crazed. Do stuff where they have to think more and they might slow down enough to have fun with them :smile:

Yeah that’s what I’ve tried to switch to, doing more low energy activities, like we will take online quizzes saying what kind of animals we are or we will color together. They always want to play games though…sigh :pensive:

When I was younger before all the mental illness really wrecked me I used to make up such wonderful and fun games with my younger siblings. It’s just not in me anymore. I feel like an ancient 22 year old lol.

I am exhausted from craziness.
I bought a dress ! finalement!

I also got a fake tan HAH

2 Likes

Have fun at the wedding SpecialK. Sounds like you’re looking forward to it.

1 Like

I also wish you a nice time at the wedding.:blush:

Gorgeous day here.
Just having healthy lime water but also had inhealthy lime cake :birthday: with icing .:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I have started to wonder if I feel my bf or if his energy is with his x or something cause I thought his energy was making love to her valentine day while I was perhaps alone although our bodies were together.
That could be cheating unless I was with another man with my energy then we would be some form of spirit swingers which is not what I want in long run it ain’t so romantic etc.

I have felt others in my body that I do not like feeling.

I prefer to feel like myself.
I have had sex in past with others in my body or with empty feeling body .it was against my will I think.

Left over lasagne for dinner again.
It turned out really nice and made macaroni cheese with left over cheese sauce.

:two_hearts::heart:️:gift_heart::ghost:

1 Like

One of the woman who raised me who was my stemum and who gave me a place to live said she would come and save me if I need it.
She said that when I told her how worried I am about moving here and about the people here etc
My mum that on papers gave birth to me although I have thought my neigher is one who birthed me anyway she said I should not need saving and suggested I go back to state I was living in where I currently still have a place to live.
Do not know what my neigher would say cause I plan on moving her here soon.

I am Just having difficulties right now.:frowning:

Thankful for all the good I have though.:pray:t3:
Blessed be!:two_hearts::ghost:

UGH I forgot to switch my parking pass over to my brother’s car when I came here so who knows how many tickets I have right now. Hopefully I will be able to appeal them. I want to just drive home now but am scared to walk to the parking lot alone at 4 am

1 Like

Boring Sunday, no one around on line, so much to do but my eyes are going blurry, (they do that every so often) think they are to dry have to wait it out.

Need some excitement in my life

1 Like

I am at the airport… gonna take my pills and hopefuly sleep!!! Wish me luck

2 Likes