Say anything part 2

Wa wA wAAAAAA T!~ No pics?!

1 Like

8 Likes

I met a 4 year old today whose name was Odin.

Made me think of @flameoftherhine

4 Likes

Iā€™m a happy drunk today. My football soccer team won the league championship and my birthday is coming up. Woohooo!

Unfortunately Mexico lost a friendly to Croatia. I have a Croatian friend who was super happy though so good for him. I guess itā€™s near Croatian independence day.

Any football soccer fans here?

I think it is very unlucky to have psychosis and also be a big fan of horror and surrealism. Just adds more fuel to the flames.

Checked the tomato plants almost everyday hoping that tomato worm will show up.
Disappointed.

2 Likes

Murderess cat woke me up with her crunching down a kill. Canā€™t go back to sleep after picking up the debris all over.

1 Like

Oh icky. One of my Brat Cats just hocked up something nastyā€¦sigh. Better go clean it up before I find it on the bottom of my bare foot.
Cats can be. so, NASTY.

2 Likes

Waiting for 4:30am to come when the corner store opens and I can pick up a newspaper and OJ.

1 Like

You mean an actual printed paper that should contain most things found, Newsworthy?
I loved cutting the good stories out and pasting them in a book.
Do kids these days even know what a newspaper is?

1 Like

2:30 am here, sitting here all happy for this time of year where the house is to warm, I love sitting here in the heat sweating

1 Like

Someone get me a tea, Itā€™s all the way in the kitchen :sob:

No good. You havenā€™t got a small fan stashed around there to blow you some cool?

Ok, what flavor?

1 Like

I got 3 fans I think lol and a Black tea

1 Like

Spot the fan

3 Likes

No newspapers until 6am today! Got my OJ though.

1 Like

Dear Diary,

I need to ventā€¦

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhhhā€¦

Thanks for listening

1 Like

Howdy yošŸ˜Š!

I feel a touch proud cause a local second hand shop has a hat I made on display.

It could be a ugly hat but might have its charm and possibly even keep /give some warmth.
Itā€™s not perfectly made but I made it and Iā€™m still pleased and that they kept it n didnā€™t throw it in the bin or something deeming it unfit for anyone or thing to wearā€¦:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I was rather hysterical n intense feeling yesterday.
It was aweful and affects my relationship.
I actually do not think latuda is good for me but olanzapine is better but does give weight gain perhaps more than latuda.

My bf has dinner at his friends tonight.
I was invited but said no thanks.
I have felt attacked by these two pretty much every time I e met them which makes me dislike them n feel uncomfortable around them n see them as horrid people who do not deserve respect attacking a woman who unarmed n done no wrong ā€¦
Also her bra stunt thing was out of place.
I endure when they come here or sit to myself but I said no to dinner so my bf is going by himself.

Sucks I can not be by his side but with that said I did not feel he was protecting me from any of them but I had to do spiritual self defence all by myself outnumbered n alone.
But I love n adore n trust him still.

When I was child n teenager I would walk or bike ride ten km often in snowstorms even.
:blush::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::ghost:

I rode my bike one km today n some thing izzz some thing.:ghost::two_hearts:

1 Like