Say anything part 2

it is too warm/hot today. I did not turn on the AC as I was out, but I think I have to tonight.

Gonna leave in 40 minutes to see my friend.

1 Like

about to clean the kitchen

2 Likes

As usual it looks clean to me already!

2 Likes

its messy and dirty

looks so much the kitchen in my 3,5 apartment I rented :smile:

1 Like

i just burped and threw up

Hope you feel better soon.

I have also felt that Anna when you sleep for many hours but still may need more restā€¦

Today I have felt so fragile and delicate again.

I feel fragile and delicate often.
Like Iā€™m a baby but beyond that even.

My boyfriend may not understand.

I have been resting on the bed today and managed to take a bike ride this morning to go to post office and buy sugar etc

I also read a little of my swedish book Iā€™m reading.

I also made coffees for my boyfriend and I .

My boyfriend may not understand that Iā€™m proud of myself for what I do do,specially when Iā€™m feeling so fragile and beyond fragileā€¦

Blessed be!:heart:ļø

2 Likes

Iā€™m a bit of a poor reader but this book Iā€™m reading is really good.

I only read slowly but am glad I know how to read.

1 Like

She usually donā€™t wanna hang out cuz sheā€™s got her husband but now her husbands out of town she wants to hang out multiple days in a row. My sis. Sheā€™s been in relationships for 16 straight years. Is this codependency?? I never knew what codependency really meansā€¦all I know is Iā€™m the anti codependency nowā€¦and Iā€™m proud of that. My aunt was in a relationship with her husband for almost 60 years (her whole life almost) and then he died now sheā€™s got like that psychotic depression thing going on. My mom says itā€™s cuz sheā€™s codependent. Iā€™m not blaming her or my sister but being single for a while has its advantages. U never get lonely after a while. When u get used to it. And u learn how to entertain urself

Oh boyā€¦nightmare about moving back to my old house again tonightā€¦ever since I found out we would be moving back to the same neighborhood, even though we wonā€™t be in the same house, Iā€™ve had nightmares about us moving back thereā€¦mostly because really awful things happened to me there with my psychosis. Maybe all that stress and fear is manifesting as my other nightmares as well. We arenā€™t even moving back to the same houseā€¦

Doing some math re: my vitamin and supplement regimenā€¦

Probiotic - $10 / month
Malic acid - $9.50 / month
Turmeric - $7.20 / month
Ashwagandha - $5 / month
L-Theanine - $5 / month
Lithium orotate - $4.80 / month
Fish oil - $4.50 / month
Multivitamin - $3 / month
Vitamin D - $1 / month

= $50 per month

Thatā€™s a little more than Iā€™d like to spend, but the only thing I might be ok with cutting out is lithium orotate. The rest all seem indispensable.

And if I started CBD capsules, that would add at least $30/month

2 Likes

Keep us updated on ur cbd experience
ā€¦

Iā€™ve used CBD already, but I ran out and it is a bit expensive. I like CBD, it has a nice, mild benzo-like effect and increases my mental clarity. I recommend trying it. I spent a long time researching the best sources to buy it from so if anyone is interested in getting that info, let me know. However, Iā€™ve heard there is some sort of risk associated with using it while on antipsychotics, so be aware. Iā€™ve never had an issue though. It is very mild and subtle.

1 Like

Did it work for negative symptoms. ā€¦

Yeah, it makes me feel more focused and clear-headed, less depressed, more engaged in the world and optimistic. But as I said, it is subtle for me. Not a cure-all. It gives me an overall feeling of well-being.

1 Like

I mean, when theyā€™re talking about removing tumors (Iā€™ve got 2 on one kidney and one on the other) all I can think of is, ā€œWhat cave do these idiots graduate from?ā€. All these years of research and ā€œfundingā€ and what do they have to show for it? They shouldnā€™t call it ā€œsurvivalā€ rate, but ā€œmurderā€ rate in their statistics.

Itā€™s not even as easy as they make it sound to ā€œoperateā€ on tumors apparently. Someone said it took them nearly a whole day to remove one.

And even worse is that they call that ā€œtreatmentā€ or ā€œcureā€ for the cancer? Noā€¦ They even remove other organs in advance in case the cancer ā€œmightā€ spread there. How insane and torturous. Then, after removal which weā€™re told ā€œcuresā€ the cancer, some people find tumors in other organs in follow-up scans.

I told my boyfriend Iā€™m not a nazi n he said neither is he.
I had my concerns his friends n family were and I really donā€™t seem to fit in with them but donā€™t with most people anyway.

I was tested for genitalia diseases just before I met my boyfriend and I had no diseases except herpes which I told him about.

I was celibate for five years pretty recently.

I noticed a skin spot that looks like a wart but I have freckly skin.
I hope he doesnā€™t have anything as such that his given me.
I might have to remove it.

He is the only one Iā€™ve been with since test was taken.

I have mixed feelings about plastic surgery.

Some Men do it as well.
They do not admit to it as often though.

A big part of me wanted to be natural and have not full blown feminist as such but some thing similar yeah .

Enchanting ones appearance can be positive and Iā€™m starting to open up to the idea since I met my bf.

But before I met him I was more against it.
I thought it was sad.
I wanted to be natural and appreciate the charm that can perhaps be in imperfections .

I do think tattoos can look awesome n that is modifying the body as is colouring hair n make up but plastic surgery more so.

My mum was very much against plastic surgery.

If I can afford breast enhancement in future I may do so .

My bf loves big tits n Iā€™m naturally small breasted.
I have s memory of wanting it as s child even strange n perhaps sad in a way.

I had no thought of doing it before we met n we are not so sexually active for couple weeks.

I trust my boyfriend to be faithful and not cheat.

I found s surgeon who is local to where I am moving too and seems to do really good looking work and hopefully professional too .
It might be possible in couple years.

But itā€™s not priority to me as I feel fragile, do t trust people,have paranoia , feel like Iā€™m surviving extremity of some kind etc

I donā€™t have friends which is why Iā€™m writing this here.

Only eyes I have connected with have been brown.
They were warm n kind looking eyes.:two_hearts:
Other eyes seem to look cold.
I donā€™t connect with my boyfriends eyes either.

Glad our society is not nazi I still stand as I stand but anywayā€¦

Wait, what?? Youā€™ve got cancer, @Genbu ??? :astonished: You canā€™t be seriousā€¦

Itā€™s not certain, or theyā€™re just not sure yet. They need to do an MRI with contrast to be sure.

They seemed sure it was or very likely that it is.

Itā€™s apparently some kind of genetic disease that causes cysts to grow in the liver/kidneys. They found cysts long time ago but just said that it needed to be kept an eye on.

From the sounds of it, tumors can grow from this disease. They talked about removal but it would still require more scans and more removal of new growths.

This whole thing got me (and other family members) stressed to high hell. Mostly me though. BP and heart rate are always up when they check vitals.

:cold_sweat:

1 Like

Oh my gosh man, hope it turns out to be a false alarmā€¦ I mean they could be benign right?
Youā€™re in my prayers.

1 Like