Say anything part 2

I know what you’re doing, but I’m learning to observe, don’t react to it. I may even forget about it.

1 Like

I love falling asleep to jazz music on NPR radio very relaxing makes me feel like a somewhere else

Plant a tree, make a dog happy :laughing:

3 Likes

whew…almost fell in the shower today. New bath mat must not have been down and it slipped as I was getting out of the shower. I grabbed the first thing I could, the towel rack, which got pulled off the wall but it saved me from falling. I’ve asked the maintenance man to install rails for me but he’s not to willing to do that. If he asks I’ll tell him it was either me or the towel rack, and I sacrificed the towel rack…fortunately I didn’t fall. Just scared myself…still kind of shaky.

Well, yeah, the loops are based on your preferences in what you choose to watch on you tube.
So it makes sense the same loops show up.

1 Like

Home early from work, washing my work clothes now, glad I finished early

2 Likes

I have so much work and have to do a major cleaning/ shower / groceries / sheets / :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same and a ton of paper work

1 Like

Sounds like you are doing well .

I cleaned yesterday as it was cleaning day.

Today I rode my bike to post office approximately 1 km.

:ghost::pizza::dog::dog::horse::heart:️:hatching_chick::blush:

1 Like

Dropped off my mom’s package at the post office, now it’s time to go pick up some more cat litter…someone is a stinky-poo.

Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more and never underestimate the power of forgiveness

1 Like

Last night I had a nightmare that lasted all night long…I didn’t wake up a single time even though I usually wake up several times a night. It was terrible. A demon tormented me and my friends the whole time. We had to fight or people would die. So many terrible and disturbing things happened. When I woke up I was shocked because I had forgotten real life even existed. I felt so relieved all I could think was “I woke up…I woke up”

Even though I slept 10 hours I felt like I hadn’t slept at all.

1 Like

I’m going for a nap

1 Like

I have been having palpitations all day long. =(

my palpitations are getting a lot worse. =( I don’t know if I will die in the next hour

In the shower. His voice in my head clear as day. I’m not really seeing the shower at all, I’m seeing swirling pink lights. The lights help calm me…there’s a shadow beneath me and for some reason at the time I don’t recognize it as my own…

“My beautiful bride…”

“I’ll make a proper whore out of you…”

I’m hunched over on my stomach. I’m vaguely aware that I’m breathing hard but can’t tell if I’m breathing too fast or not. I start humming loudly. It’s an attempt to comfort myself but it ends up sounding like monotone sobs. Eventually I said something coldly. I don’t remember what. Then I stood up and left the shower.

Actually, the original topic chosen was long gone. As YouTube hooks you up with another video, over time it tends to step by step take you off topic into something completely different.

Wow… I just watched a bunch of videos concerning the Orlando shooting.

It seemed very odd that people were having to carry the wounded a far distance since NO AMBULANCES were WITHIN SIGHT. Tons of police cars were visible though ???

But it gets crazier.

They were each carrying the victims toward the PULSE nightclub, not away from the nightclub. WTF ?

I’m finally back up to the therapeutic dose for Zoloft. Nice. Only took a bajillion years with all my screw ups. The last time I was on it I needed to be on 75 mg before I saw an effect but I was also in an episode then and I’m not in one now, so hopefully 50 mg will do it. I want to be on as low a dose as possible since the higher the dose it really messes up my bladder.

1 Like

It’s warm and sunny outside

1 Like