Say anything part 2

i probably should’ve watched that video before making the thread:

I have a throat infection and I’ve had the fever on and off again for the past 4 days. Not cool.

You’ve got some antibiotics for that infection? Did you go to the doctor to get it checked out?

I just had just went to the ER over the weekend for a bowel infection. Then it turned into a potential scare of kidney cancer since they found a tumor on each kidney when they did a CT scan. Even some cysts on liver and another potential scare of something else there.

Still gotta finish MRI. I bailed just before contrast was injected because anxiety and racing thoughts was way too high for me. Lot to say about that, but I’m just glad I got to go home to chill and eat some decent food/sleep on a good bed and get some solid sleep.

@Genbu, Hope you can finish your MRI, the injection I had for contrast (x2) wasn’t as bad the thinking that went before it.

@sohare1981, how old is your kitty?

1 Like

Same here, @Genbu. Once I did the same as you, just got up and walked out so they couldn’t complete it. They had missed the vein and had injected into my arm instead and I flipped out and left before they could try again. So I definitely get you here.

The second time, I was in so much pain that I couldn’t think enough to argue, and it was like nothing. I felt like I was peeing my pants (I wasn’t actually) but otherwise it was a complete non-event.

3 Likes

Well this time I’m going to ask for Valium or Ativan. My first MRI was short and it didn’t bother me all that much.

It was just the holding breath that racked my anxiety up and my mind was racing from the pressure everyone was putting on me to “get the test done”. They wouldn’t stop stressing to me how important it was and kept telling me as if I was unaware of that. So all the while I couldn’t stop thinking of that while trying to just relax.

Also, the technician was pretty rude… Don’t want to say the things she said, but I told the nurse afterward and she was like, “Wow. Yeah, that’s pretty… tacky.”.

I was already hooked up to an IV so they didn’t have to do the shot directly. Would they have to do a shot then on my next visit?

I don’t mind needles too much. Though I said that at the dentist and when they did the novacaine shot I was like (O_O).

1 Like

I was hooked to an IV the one time, and I suppose they had to ask my consent to inject the dye, or I doubt I would have been aware of it.

The other time they told me they had to inject the dye, and I was aware of it, but I tend to feel nothing during any procedures. The worst part was having to wait a half an hour after the injection before they could get to me…boring sitting around waiting.

1 Like

@csummers my cat is 11.

Today I tried to row, and my muscles are very sore, and my bone hurt when trying to exercise.
Meanwhile I will run, and try to strengthen my muscles and try to row again.

1 Like

My mom has another Dr’s appt today, then grocery shopping. I wish my hubby wasn’t working today so he could help like usual. It’s a lot of stress for one person, not to mention a physical workout too.
I’m outta commission for a few days afterwards because of my back.

1 Like

When looking at where you are in life, never look at someone in your age bracket who’s doing better than you and compare your situation to theirs. In other words, don’t look at someone else’s results and beat yourself up because you feel that you should be where they are. The truth of the matter is that we all have our own story. You also don’t know that person’s story, either.

Just keep doing what you’re supposed to do and you’ll get to where you’re supposed to be at the right time for you.

4 Likes

I agree with @InnerCircle and add- in order to be successful you need to be in good health.
You can’t beat yourself for having bad health, especially if you do your best to improve it.
Different people have different levels of health and talent and fitness, and there can be absolutely no comparison
between 2 people whose parameters are completely different.

Dinner at my favorite restaurant tonight!!! Nachos supreme nom nom nom nom :yum:

5 Likes

so do not feel good tonight. :sleeping::unamused::pensive:

I applied to 3 scholarships today. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Howdy yo!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::two_hearts::ghost:

Hope you guyz are well.

I have decided to drink more water as I was only drinking around two glasses a day which is not enough as it was not a very big glass.

I feel a bit dizzy.

I was having pathologists take my blood with tiny needles and such gentle ness n professionalism in how they took it .
Last blood test taken was not taken like that.
The gp took my blood and made me sign a form that had not described on it what was I was signing n the gp drew my blood with old fashioned syringe and thicker needle than I’m used to.
I never usually get bruised but did this time n felt faint.

Will ask to see pathologist next time who seem to use finer equipment n tools.

I am not a nazi and I am not a racist and I am not a communist but I do stand as I stand.

I do think people should receive good health care.
I am happy Australia has been so good in so many ways.
Thank you for this🇦🇺And may it continue.
I’m not keen on tying a guy up to a chair though n I do not see how that was needed.

The food in the hospitals has been lovely.:heart:

I have never been a swinger and I am not a swinger.

I once had a boyfriend who wanted to be a swinger.
I said no to him but I played around and had some files of me taken with my laptop.
It was innocent on my part and he had profile up on swinger site saying he wants a new girlfriend who he can be a swinger with n that I want a boyfriend who I can be monogamous with n he with me too.

I want my boyfriend to be faithful to me n i to he.

I have a new boyfriend now and we live together.
We said we would faithful to each other.

I felt eye contact n attraction with a man .

But have been faithful n must trust it is mutual.

I do not drink alcohol anymore which helps .

I love romance and faithfulness through time.

My boyfriend might have a thing with his x.

He feels a bit far away at moment n I don’t seem to fit in with or get along with his friends n parents.
They attacked me spiritually.

I do love him though.

Just wanted to say I’m not a swinger and don’t want to be one either.

I’m not sure if it will be me n my boyfriend for rest of our lives or if we will ever break up n meet others but I want to be in stable romantic happy faithful etc relationship that is as is as I want so say.

We might spend rest of our lives together n be faithful to each other.
It’s possible n doable I reckon.
I want stability in such .

I miss my neigher.

She’s one of the best things to ever happen to me n I adore her n hope to have her here soon.
Hope she will be happy here n have safe trip n we have great moments together n go for rides again.:heart:️Blessed be my neigher.:horse:

I used to n in a way still do think that it is how some thing is said that plays a big part.

I had a boyfriend who called me fatty but he said it wiling love so I was ok with it.
I had a friend who called me ugly but said it with humour so I was ok with it.
I also had friends call me ugly n mean it n say it with hate n bully me n I was not ok with that.

I admit I have used the word n##### n thought i was doing so with love n humour n that I myself am one sometimes as I beleive there’s who n all someone is…

I am not a racist n did not say it with hate or mean to offend.

I have had a problem with Some but will not write about it here.

:two_hearts:

Homos
But I can’t explain nor do I want to.

1 Like