Say anything part 2

I think I noticed that my past self was a bit of a story teller. Where he saw himself being harshly indoctrinated, he quietly rebelled with different thoughts. He was a free thinker.

I need to improve myself.

3 Likes

I walked for 1.5 hour at the running track today. Sweat a little bit. Itā€™s nice I can walk. I want to do it more often. Maybe I should start walking again everyday after work. At least I have stopped putting on weight.

We have 2 public holidays this week. I went to an old village by the sea with mom. Mom say this is the first time she went there. Since I went there with my friend in the new year and like this place, Iā€™m taking mom with me. There are a lot of yummy food. We tried different snacks. They are inexpensive but good. We bought home a lot of dried seafood. We visited the old houses on the sea and itā€™s a lot of fun. We passed through nice gardens. Mom likes looking at the plants. We bought home traditional home made foods. It tastes good. Mom say we should buy more next time. There are a lot of hawkers with their special home made formula. We certainly would go again.

2 Likes

I have minimum 5 hours of work and major house cleaning today.

So I missed two meetings this month at weight watchers, one week my mom couldnā€™t take me because she herself had a tooth pulled and too sick to drive to the meeting the next day. The next week I had a lot of work done on my own teeth and I was too sick to go to the meeting. However moving past teeth problems, we we last night, Since my first weigh in Iā€™ve lost my first 5 pounds and got a nice little sticker to put in my book tracker. Technically I lost a little over 6 pounds in total, not bad considering I didnā€™t even track last week, kind of ate differently because of the pain in my mouth. I got to get back in the habit of tracking again. It kind of keeps me motivated to keep going as I keep loosing weight. Mom said if I eventually loose 100 pounds sheā€™ll take me to Hawaiiā€¦but that will be a long time from now.

Mouth doesnā€™t really hurt any more except I have a bad bruise on the inside of my lower lip that causes me problems. I only have one Vicodin left, and then I have to use aspirin as long as it still hurts, my dentist wouldnā€™t refill the other one because heā€™s afraid of it becoming addictive. But really holding ice on my mouth for like 5 - 10 minutes helps a lot. Once that goes away I should be fine. My next appointment isnā€™t until Julyā€¦

I think I need to see the dentist too next month. Usually only i go once a year around september for a clean and check up.
But I have a broken tooth

I have cavities in my wisdom teeth. Thy give me head aches and the baby teeth were supposed to be pulled out years ago but my parents never did it. Now I have an excuse to go to the dentist and get them pulled. HELLO PROPER TEETH!

1 Like

How much better I feel on payday. Feel almost human againā€¦ Well almost.

2 Likes

Does my bacon sandwich love me back?

3 Likes

Medical dictionary
InterpretationTranslation

orthophrenia
1. Rarely used term for soundness of mind.

I feel DETERMINED and STRONG :triumph::triumph: Everything is going so well!!

Iā€™ve passed all my classes so far, grades arenā€™t stellar or anything but the point is I have PASSED. I have a single final left, plenty of time to study for it and Iā€™m not terribly worried about it anyhow. I said my goodbyes to my professor whose lab I worked in for pretty much all of college today and I wasnā€™t awkward at ALL which was what I had so much anxiety about, and I am SO RELIEVED to have that done. Iā€™m participating in a research study for sense of smell and am getting paid 40 bucks next week for it. Not much but still nice for the little amount of time and work required! Once my final is out of the way the rest of the semester is going to be chalk full of celebration with our schoolā€™s events for grads Iā€™m going to with all my friends and the actual graduation ceremony.

I have one major stressful event in the future now and that is going to be moving states, since airplanes being dumb wonā€™t let me take my rats so I have to make a loooong drive with them, smuggling them into hotels on the way instead and that makes me nervous. But that wonā€™t be for another few months.

I feel GOOD and the weather is lovely. :sunglasses::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Today I feel the best Iā€™ve felt sense my dentist appointment last week. Iā€™ve also managed to go all day without having to take even aspirin though there is still a little sourness in gums/lips. But Iā€™m trying to take anything until I absolutely have to. Iā€™m just going to relax and watch Jupiter Ascending. I rented it a while back from netflix but havenā€™t gotten around to watching it because itā€™s over 2 hours long with my concentration problems its hard to focus very long. But since I feel good I thought Iā€™d try watching it. I heard it bombed at the box office but I like Mila Kunis so I thought Iā€™d give it a try.

1 Like

I am going to talk to the leadership of Shin Bet security service and ask for protection from intrusive thoughts.

1 Like

how about calling your doc?

1 Like

quelquā€™un veux me parler francais?

@MsBuddha I believe that someone in Israel is sending me intrusive, outrageous thoughts,
and maybe the security service can get the situation under control.
Maybe they know something about it.
And I gather that you are using literary French, so good for you :smile:.

I hope you are kidding but if you are notā€¦

No one can send you intrusive thoughts ā€¦ you only need a good medication
Hope you donā€™t get involved in this. Let it go and distract yourself with fun stuff

Iā€™ve been practicing adding and subtracting fractions. It would be better if they give you more time in school to practice this. I mean you can stop and come back to it, to make it easier to remember the process, because I feel like it just didnā€™t stick when I was in school.

Iā€™m sick with a fever. On and off again for the past two days. I was hearing voices last night as I tried to sleep. Iā€™m hoping to be recovered by Saturday. There is a party on Saturday. I hope Iā€™m not sick by then.

1 Like