Say Anything III

You guys will like anything I put out…

i think it is weird that antipsychotics, antidepressants, and benzodiazepines were all discovered in the 1950s

I will be with my psychiatrist in about 5 minutes. I am hoping for some kind of miracle! :slightly_frowning_face:

Edit: My psychiatrist is very late, I hope we’ll still have enough time!!!

1 Like

I need some positive distractions. My day has been horrible. and it is already 9 am.
:slightly_frowning_face:

Dance music?

1 Like

Hope your move is going well @anon54386108

I just got notified of my A-level Psychology remark and my final grade is now an A!! :grinning:

5 Likes

Congrats, Your now an ‘A grade Student’ :wink:

1 Like

Assemblage 23’s Endure(album) is good. It’s somewhat sad but also quite encouraging. A lot of that kind of music (Futurepop) has the kind of theme of "humans are tough, okay?"
A lot of Solitary Experiments later stuff is like that too.

1 Like

Done my food shopping and have a load of washing on! Waiting for tomorrow which is my granddads 90th b’day party!

I’m kinda looking forward to it, but it will be anxiety provoking at the same time…

1 Like

I don’t know if it’s good for me to be on this website. I keep having bad thoughts and it seems people are trying to hurt me.

I’m sorry you’re having a rough time, Arturo.
I think you’re a pretty cool guy.

I don’t doubt you are. Just some people, not you, make me feel bad

The way I feel with low blood sugar recalls 80’s funk/electro.

I hope I don’t make you feel bad @anon1571434. I want you to feel good!

I’m not going to let the jealous people get me down. I don’t care if you want me dead. I’m fantastic and here to stay

1 Like

lets kick this sz in the butt :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just came back home. I ate some food.

I am so tired…

I tried new charcoal brush for my teeth… Seems good. I’ll notice a difference in a few weeks I guess.
It is made of coconut shell apparently.

I went shopping but no motivation to actually buy something or browse the racks.

I almost cried in the car driving back home. Now a bit better.

5 Likes

Two sisters are coming to visit, for a few days.
We’re going to the BMX finals, and I’m very nervous.
I also don’t know what we’re all going to eat, because I have no money, and almost no food left.
End of the month always sucks.

2 Likes

I like that! Sparkling water with natural flavors! :yum:

2 Likes