Say Anything III

I think he was trying not to laugh and he just continued walking! :smile:

I guess you could say you’re in deep sh!t

2 Likes

I have slept very good last night. :slightly_smiling_face: I feel better today.
Still I have tachycardia. Pulse at 130 when standing up. :thinking: Hard to explain. It’s really too high!

I worked a little bit from home this morning and it didn’t tired me so much yet.

Maybe I’m recovering right now. I really hope so!!! :slightly_smiling_face:
I have nothing against a psychiatric cause but I want to feel good so maybe an adjustment of the medication is needed.

2 Likes

My current employer asked me to continue to work for them when needed in the evening to be responsible of the support of a web site. They said I am the only one who have the expertise with this web site. They have no one else.

I’m not sure about this. Of course I would make more money because I would work for both my old employer and my new one, but beginning a new job on October will be stressful and I think I may need all my evenings to rest.

I will think about that. :thinking:

what happened to @mindboxed ?! he got banned it seems.

Sending positive vibes to @spiderpig

:angel:

1 Like

I think I may be getting frequent bouts of low blood sugar. I’ve lost a fair amount of weight and possibly my dose of metformin er is now a bit too much. (I have type 2 diabetes) It’s hard to be certain. The threshold for low blood sugar is higher for diabetics and my readings would not be low for someone without diabetes. The dizziness and weakness that gets better with food seem to be giving me clues though.

I kind of want that to be it, because that would mean my diabetes is getting better as I lose weight and I may be able to reduce my metformin.

I am gonna do some beauty treatments… shower…
I got a new product ordered online for teeth whitening. I will try that today, I really need to start taking better care of myself.

I am waiting for this gym to open it took such a long time… I am still waiting. I will start some activities and seriously get in shape once and for all.

3 Likes

good to know selene…I use to work out a lot more before. now I just go like once every 2 weeks. Its mostly because where I live now I need a car to get to the gym and I cant drive.

1 Like

@mermaid1 straight back at you doll :blush::heart:

1 Like

This is you.

This is me

2 Likes

Good for you Selene. I workout some but not like an athlete or anything. @PuRpOs3 I have some basic equipment at home I use. You save money in the long run that way vs a gym membership.

1 Like

Lol the second gif reminds me of the comedy anime
Bobobobobobo.

1 Like

lad I like to use mostly the machines…and I cant really afford all the machines needed but even if I could get them slowly. I don’t have the space. I use to be athletic build before and I never wanted a body builder body. I just wanted to be strong but not big…but I will consider it. might look online for some stuff, thanks~

1 Like

Yeah I had massive weight gain from AP’s and I’m shedding it bit by bit.

Your welcome.

Weider has some equipment that are like Total Gym’s but much cheaper.

Wish i knew how to post gifs :confounded::confounded:

I’m out of the loop too. If you figure it out lmk

Copy and paste the link ?

1 Like