Say Anything III

Whew, glad I have a back-up of my writing saved in two separate programs. Accidentally wrote over a previous scene, and couldn’t get what was there already back again. Fortunately I use both Scrivener and ywriter to hold copies of my work…I just opened yWriter and copied the messed up scene and put it back to what I had it at before :slight_smile: Would have been pissed to loose that scene, it was hard to write, and as per usual my scenes are over 1,000 words.

1 Like

The company for which I am working have a lot of problems because of my absence due to my breakdown!

Nobody can do my work, can replace me because I am the only one in the company to have the expertise in these projects.

The company sent a message to the clients to tell them that as soon as I will be sick, the problems couldn’t be solved.

Could you imagine what the clients think of this. They must be upset!!! Given this, could you imagine how my company must hope that I will return soon to work!!!

My condition is worst each day and I don’t see how I could even work only one day the next week.

All this is REALLY bad both for my employer and me! :slightly_frowning_face:

Perhaps you could form a back to work plan, once your settled on medication?

Would answering your emails be too much at this point?

1 Like

Do not worry too much. I worry a lot too. These people find others to do the work. It is not the end of the world :earth_americas: just relax and rest soon everything will be okay again :sunny:

1 Like

Of course I will return to work as soon as I will be able, as soon as the medication will be ok.

But solving these problems doesn’t only need answering emails, it also need a lot of works in software code, development and in programming. Also a lot of work in analyzing the issues. I don’t feel I have the energy to do that right now.

1 Like

You are right. Thank you @mermaid1! I think I like my job too much and I want too much to do all that I can to satisfy the client and my employer. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Today I have pepperoni pasta bake for dinner!

1 Like

I don’t know how I did it, but their is broccoli on my screen lol

Real green nutritious stuff and it’s left a smudge!

1 Like

I just ate oreo ice cream :yum:

1 Like

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

i cant decide if i wanna spend my money on benzos or the new dlc for this video game

1 Like

i feel like benzos for people with mental illnesses is the same as epipens for people with severe allergies

1 Like

Hello,

I called 811 and they said me that my condition is not normal and to go at the emergency tonight.

So here I am at the emergency now waiting at the hospital Enfant-Jésus.

:slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::slightly_frowning_face::cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

@anubis Hopefully they can help you at the hospital. Keep us posted.

2 Likes

I feel they will not take me seriously. I just went to the triage. I know I am blacklisted so. :slightly_frowning_face:

annubis take it easy~ I hope somebody who understands can really help you out

2 Likes

Yes what I want is someone who will help me. Since Friday, I have been left by myself. :slightly_frowning_face:

Hope it works out @anubis :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: chill and remember what i said earlier

1 Like