Say Anything III

Should have, Could have, Would have, so many things that might have been…

Yeah check out my other thread

1 Like

Yeah I just read it. Very cool. You’re doing good. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, but there is still a future.

2 Likes

Depressed, exhausted, anxious, sore, tired, and hiding out in bed at my friend’s house. Her roommate, who I’ve only hung out with a few time, and I know likes me, just walked in, didn’t even knock, sat on the bed, and started talking to me and teasing me about staying in bed all day. I was clearly not in the mood and kind of ignoring him, but he kept talking and wouldn’t leave. I wasn’t even wearing pants, luckily I had the blanket on me… He then proceeded to tell me he’s going to try and bring home some food from work for me. I told him I have lots of food, and he doesn’t have to. He said he’s going to anyways, then I said I probably won’t eat it, because I’ve been having digestion problems lately. He still said he will, because he “Cares”, and he “has to”. I just said, “Okay, whatever floats your boat, then”. How do I politely tell this man to ■■■■ off?

1 Like

Ah what a day​:mouse::mouse::mouse::mouse:
I am at a friend relaxing

We want to go to eat some fruit :watermelon: avocado :avocado: cocktail :tropical_drink:

2 Likes

That does sound relaxing. I meant to read my screenwriting and film books today.

But I’m feeling lazy, and there’s a lot happening on the board.

1 Like

In that instance, when he says he is bringing over food, tell him you don’t want any.

3 Likes

Yes, I definitely just have to start being blunt, straightforward and not caring if I’m rude, with him.

I don’t have a problem with telling guys to eff off but girls…I love you but sometimes I need you to go! Somehow that message doesn’t get across sometimes.

1 Like

Present and accounted for folks, ready for duty. I completed my move to my new apartment last week and I haven’t got my Wi-'Fi set up yet. (I’m at the library using their Wi-Fi for free). All’s fairly well, the roommate is cool, the apartment is clean and in good condition. It’s independent living but with a little help from a mental health agency on call for emergencies. Life is good and fair sometimes.

6 Likes

Good to hear Nick!!

I’m happy to hear you’re doing good in the new place.

I saw that Brian Wilson bio-pic, Love and Mercy. I loved it. It’s a little experimental though in the way they told the story, way they filmed it and edited it etc.

But I found it very enjoyable.

Good to hear you like your new apartment @77nick77. Are you preparing your own meals?

2 Likes

We are going out again tonight i dont know what to wear

1 Like

Nothing! :wink: jk

1 Like

My today’s shoes :high_heel:

8 Likes

No I never sold my soul, if I ever do, throw my bones to the wolves! :wolf:

1 Like

Forget about the saints and ghosts, I’m the one I fear the most! Little did I know that I was only crying wolf…

1 Like

I have a trained gourmet chef who comes in every other day and cooks oatmeal and Cheerios for me.

1 Like

I am wearing paisley @anon80629714 :smile::smile: